WeChat: hargrave16-18

Hours of Business : 10AM-8PM

Rates : $200 for 90 minute session

Extras Cost : Ask Liya

Services Provided This Session : Massage, bodyslide & NHJ

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Second time with SBM, and It was a very smooth booking, I contacted SBM via WeChat, and the owner instantly replied. Upon arrival, I had to wait for 6-7 minutes until Liya was ready. Then the shop owner showed me to a room and told me that Liya would be joining me soon. I waited again for another 7-8 minutes inside the room, then Liya knocked and greeted me. She matches the photo and description. Liya was very friendly and warm. She told me that the shop was busy, so I had to wait longer than usual.

Liya started with a regular massage with oil. Liya's hand was very soft, and the massage pressure was just right. Next, she began with a back massage and slowly going towards my buttocks, legs and calves. What I like about this part is Liya teasingly touches my groin are and lightly playing with my dick, and instantly my dick goes hard. She kept massaging those three areas for a while, then moved up to back massage for a time and repeated.
    Liya then proceeded to undress, gave me a quick B2B massage, and asked me to turn over for Coup de Grace.

After I flipped over, she oiled up her hand started giving me NHJ. I started enjoying the NHJ Liya giving me because she began slow and sensual. First, she did a bit of Boobfucking, which was phenomenal; later on, she blew hot air to my dick, and it felt weirdly good. After a bit more sensual teasing, Liya hopped on top of me, facing away from me and started PUMPING it HARD & FAST. At first, it was enjoyable, but it was getting rough, and I could feel the heat on my dick. It was hard for me to climax, but Liya kept moaning, and eventually, I climaxed. My mind went blank.

She took a quick shower, and after that, she offered me a head massage. Liya told me the time was 8:00PM, and the session was over, but to my calculation, I still had 15 minutes left which was a bummer. I booked for 6:30 PM, and we started the session at 6:45-7 PM. I don't want to argue, and I am sure that it was a long and busy day for the ML. So I just took the hot shower and left the shop.

Overall, I enjoyed the session great massage and build up plus Liya personality makes everything enjoyable. I would definitely see Liya again and recommend others to try her. However, because it was my first time with Liya, I needed to learn her style before seeing her again and adjusting it with my preference for a "happy ending". If you want a 90-minute massage, make sure you book the time early, so you get the entire 90 minutes, not near closing time and missing the 15 minutes like me. Otherwise, you can book a 60-minute massage session, and it would be sufficient.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Person's Name : Liya

Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 14 Oct 20201

Second time with SBM, and It was a very smooth booking, I contacted SBM via WeChat, and the owner instantly replied. Upon arrival, I had to wait for 6-7 minutes until Liya was ready. Then the shop owner showed me to a room and told me that Liya would be joining me soon. I waited again for another 7-8 minutes inside the room, then Liya knocked and greeted me. She matches the photo and description. Liya was very friendly and warm. She told me that the shop was busy, so I had to wait longer than usual.

Liya started with a regular massage with oil. Liya's hand was very soft, and the massage pressure was just right. Next, she began with a back massage and slowly going towards my buttocks, legs and calves. What I like about this part is Liya teasingly touches my groin are and lightly playing with my dick, and instantly my dick goes hard. She kept massaging those three areas for a while, then moved up to back massage for a time and repeated.
    Liya then proceeded to undress, gave me a quick B2B massage, and asked me to turn over for Coup de Grace.

After I flipped over, she oiled up her hand started giving me NHJ. I started enjoying the NHJ Liya giving me because she began slow and sensual. First, she did a bit of Boobfucking, which was phenomenal; later on, she blew hot air to my dick, and it felt weirdly good. After a bit more sensual teasing, Liya hopped on top of me, facing away from me and started PUMPING it HARD & FAST. At first, it was enjoyable, but it was getting rough, and I could feel the heat on my dick. It was hard for me to climax, but Liya kept moaning, and eventually, I climaxed. My mind went blank.

She took a quick shower, and after that, she offered me a head massage. Liya told me the time was 8:00PM, and the session was over, but to my calculation, I still had 15 minutes left which was a bummer. I booked for 6:30 PM, and we started the session at 6:45-7 PM. I don't want to argue, and I am sure that it was a long and busy day for the ML. So I just took the hot shower and left the shop.

Overall, I enjoyed the session great massage and build up plus Liya personality makes everything enjoyable. I would definitely see Liya again and recommend others to try her. However, because it was my first time with Liya, I needed to learn her style before seeing her again and adjusting it with my preference for a "happy ending". If you want a 90-minute massage, make sure you book the time early, so you get the entire 90 minutes, not near closing time and missing the 15 minutes like me. Otherwise, you can book a 60-minute massage session, and it would be sufficient.
    Nice review… she is indeed a wonderful girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The best massage at SBM is Sky end of story

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    The best massage at SBM is Sky end of story
    I will try Sky after recouping !
    Thank you
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I will try Sky after recouping !
    Thank you
    She also does a phenomenal BJ for an extra $50 that’s well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    She also does a phenomenal BJ for an extra $50 that’s well worth it
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Agreed. Sky is pretty and what a body.
    I have seen her twice, knocked me back for FS, I would love to spread her legs 🤗

Ok ! I will see Sky later next week hahaha. I will do an AR.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whats their wechat?

Banned
    Noice review, good shop with many great ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review diligent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think she’s back from holidays now, time for a visit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Liya last week, always great value

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Liya is another one I want to give a crack

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    Liya is another one I want to give a crack
    Haha, 1st world decision to make

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hoping to try liya one of these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Liya

Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 14 Oct 20201

Hey brother hm is the massage and the tips?

Banned
    Beautiful enthusiastic lovely lady

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Beautiful enthusiastic lovely lady
    Perfect description for her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking to visit Ella soon... miss her great massages and always GFE part2! when will she be back from holiday?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast