Thread: Aussie Violet and Jamaica Kiss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aussie Violet and Jamaica Kiss

Hello again. The new Ginza shop open and I really want to try it out.
    I try the blonde Aussie girl Violet. She was very pretty and sexy and the punt was pretty good. Then I go for dinner and have a few drinks and play pokies and win some money and feel horny again and go back again. I feel like something different again and so pick the tall black girl Jamaica Kiss and she was pretty good too.
    Here is my AR of both girls. I hope its helpful for you.

Violet
    Age: Website says 20. I agree she is young but I think 21 or 22.
    Nationality: Aussie
    Height: 165 cm
    Boobs: B cups
    Body: Slim. Very pale white skin.
    Face: Very pretty. Like young blonde Aussie girl on Coogee Beach.
    DFK: Yes
    DATY: Yes
    BBBJ: Pretty good
    Sex: Very good.
    Comments: Violet is nice friendly Aussie girl. Feeling is different to Asian girl I am used to but she is still very GFE. I like how she switch from nice girl when we first meet to bad girl when we do sex and then back to nice girl again after sex. She like to talk after sex.

Kiss
    Age: Website say 18. She is young for sure. I think 19 or 20.
    Nationality: Aussie girl from Africa or Jamaica background. I think born in Australia or come to Australia when very young.
    Height: OMG! So tall! 185 cm? Much taller than me. *edit Jesse say 175 cm. OK but looks 180+ cm to me. LOL!*
    Body: Very slim and fit like a tall super model or long jumper or high jumper in Olympic Games.
    Face: Pretty. If you don't like black girls up to you but I think she is pretty.
    Legs: Legs so long like a super model.
    DFK: LFK only
    DATY: Yes. Taste nice. African pussy taste the same as Asian and Aussie pussy to me, I think pussy is pussy. Same same.
    BBBJ: Pretty good.
    Sex: She is so tall so sex with her very different than other girls but I love it! Her arms and legs are everywhere all over me..
    Comments: Kiss is very relaxed personality like a Aussie girl. Kiss is very different feeling for me but I like it. Usually I see Asian girls or sometimes Aussie girls so this is new. It’s like a dream for me. Sex with a very tall black super model. She still inexperienced and skills just normal and not a service queen like Asian girl but OMG 185 cm black girl all for me I feel like it’s a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Partyallnight View Post
    Hello again. The new Ginza shop open and I really want to try it out.
    I try the blonde Aussie girl Violet. She was very pretty and sexy and the punt was pretty good. Then I go for dinner and have a few drinks and play pokies and win some money and feel horny again and go back again. I feel like something different again and so pick Jamaica Kiss and she was pretty good too.
    Here is my AR of both girls. I hope its helpful for you.

Violet
    Age: Website says 20. I agree she is young but I think 21 or 22.
    Nationality: Aussie
    Height: 165 cm
    Body: Slim. Fit. Very pale white skin.
    Face: Very pretty. Like young Aussie surf girl on Coogee Beach.
    DFK: Yes
    DATY: Yes
    BBBJ: Pretty good
    Sex: Very good.
    Comments: Violet is nice friendly girl. Feeling is different to Asian girl I am used to but she is still very GFE. I like how she switch from nice girl when we first meet to bad girl when we do sex and then back to nice girl again after sex.

Kiss
    Age: Website say 18. She is young for sure. I think 19 or 20.
    Nationality: Aussie girl from Africa or Jamaica
    Height: OMG! So tall! 185 cm? Much taller than me.
    Body: Very slim like a tall super model.
    Legs: Legs so long like a super model.
    DFK: LFK
    DATY: Yes. Taste nice. African pussy taste the same as Asian and Aussie pussy to me, I think pussy is pussy. Same same.
    BBBJ: Pretty good.
    Sex: She is so tall so sex with her very different than other girls but I love it! Her arms and legs are everywhere all over me..
    Comments: Kiss is very different feeling for me but I like it. Usually I see Asian girls or sometimes Aussie girls so this is new. It’s like a dream for me. Sex with a very tall black super model. Not a service queen like Asian girl but OMG 185 cm Black girl all for me, I feel like it’s a dream.
    My god, 185cm ?! Does Ginza provide a ladder in the room ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    She is very tall and slim. My guess is 185 cm but maybe I over estimate a bit. At least 180 cm anyway.
    It's the second time I see her. She is a nice change from short Asian girls if I feel like something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Partyallnight View Post
    She is very tall and slim. Maybe I over estimate a bit. At least 180 cm anyway.
    It's the second time I see her. She is a nice change from short Asian girls.
    The million dollar question now. For the non asian diamond, did you cim with them lol. I think all the bros here waiting for this answer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    wow you're on a roll! thanks for all these reviews, and I like how you keep them in summary form.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazing reviews
    Thanks!
    I am going to give them a try
    I wonder if the non Asian girls do double? Wouldn’t mind some white and dark chocolate at the same time

Thanks bro. It's good to see Jesse is making good calls on who gets on the roster at GW. Looking forward to sampling myself.

Shop Owner
    Hi all, Jesse here

Thank you for the After Report!!!
    Kiss is around 175 cm, its the heels that make her super tall 190cm hahaha. A sight for sure. And her age is real, I checked the ID myself very rare to have someone this young for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Amazing reviews
    Thanks!
    I am going to give them a try
    I wonder if the non Asian girls do double? Wouldn’t mind some white and dark chocolate at the same time
    Yes a lot of them do! And we do special deals on western girl doubles just call me at shop phone for details

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    LOL I'll go bunnings later hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Thanks bro. It's good to see Jesse is making good calls on who gets on the roster at GW. Looking forward to sampling myself.
    Thanks for the kind words! But dont expect too much please hahaha. Will take time to build up to stable and good roster. Now still mostly interview trial come and go phase, some good some bad dont know whom is good or not yet. Will take long time to build up lol. Stay tuned and keep coming though, its an exciting phase!
    Last edited by GinzaWorldLounge; 21-06-2022 at 12:06 PM.
    Welcome to Ginza World Lounge
    Ginza group's newest say hello shop.
    278 Cleveland St, Surry Hills. Open everyday 11am-3am
    Shop phone: 0450090888 (bookings, enquiries)
    Wechat id: Ginzaworld (bookings, enquiries, roster)
    Roster and photos: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...(No-Reply-Plz)

We need feedbacks to improve! Also complaints, critiques, compliments,
    Feedback line: Jesse 0405552647 or wechat ID: westwindfirefly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    The million dollar question now. For the non asian diamond, did you cim with them lol. I think all the bros here waiting for this answer
    I don't know for sure bro because both times I come during sex but probably no. Anyway CIM depends on the girl. You have to ask each girl if she do it and if she say yes then great but if she say no you can't force it. I have highest strike rate for CIM with C and J WL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GinzaWorldLounge View Post
    Hi all, Jesse here

Kiss is around 175 cm, its the heels that make her super tall 190cm hahaha. A sight for sure. And her age is real, I checked the ID myself very rare to have someone this young for sure!

Yes a lot of them do! And we do special deals on western girl doubles just call me at shop phone for details

Thanks for the kind words! But dont expect too much please hahaha. Will take time to build up to stable and good roster. Now still mostly interview trial come and go phase, some good some bad dont know whom is good or not yet. Will take long time to build up lol. Stay tuned and keep coming though, its an exciting phase!
    Wow, diamond doubles for western girls?
    Do they do stuff to and with each other? If so, then im definitely up for trying that

Never had a double where the girls really interacted with each other and enjoyed it.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    wow you're on a roll! thanks for all these reviews, and I like how you keep them in summary form.
    Thanks so much for the nice feedback bro. All my energy is gone after punting so can only do short AR. LOL!

Been eyeing both these chicks so thanks for the ARs!

Hi all, Jesse here

Hi Jesse

Quick question is why after roster 1 minute some girls become full if we text straight away. I sometimes hit F5 non stop. See roster change and text and straight away full after 10 wait after text. Do you review text first in or most recent. Is wechat better. Text. Or calling ? Or do people wait in store ?

Thanks !

Beef noodle squad

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Hi Jesse

Quick question is why after roster 1 minute some girls become full if we text straight away. I sometimes hit F5 non stop. See roster change and text and straight away full after 10 wait after text. Do you review text first in or most recent. Is wechat better. Text. Or calling ? Or do people wait in store ?

Thanks !

Beef noodle squad

that hasnt happened here yet, if youre referring to the other places, it could be any reason actually. some girls come with their own bookings already almost full, some girls come and some customers straight up book them for whole shifts, sometimes its just different platform different time putting up rosters, a bit random times each day for each platform and maybe the roster you see posted on other platforms are hours after the original website roster. if full just try another girl instead, so many to choose from!

that hasnt happened here yet, if youre referring to the other places, it could be any reason actually. some girls come with their own bookings already almost full, some girls come and some customers straight up book them for whole shifts, sometimes its just different platform different time putting up rosters, a bit random times each day for each platform and maybe the roster you see posted on other platforms are hours after the original website roster. if full just try another girl instead, so many to choose from!
    Thanks! That makes sense.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Wow, diamond doubles for western girls?
    Do they do stuff to and with each other? If so, then im definitely up for trying that

Never had a double where the girls really interacted with each other and enjoyed it.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    I've asked again in the past few days, and a lot of the girls here actually do doubles yes. Western and Asian can mix too. Can ask shop phone 0450090888 to ask which combination is possible and which one doesnt do

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Violet

Was lucky enough to see Violet in the short time Ginza Lounge was open.
    But it closed for renovations after a couple of weeks.

Have been past a few times since and there is no sign of any work happening.

I am hoping she works in another shop somewhere, under a different name I think.
    Anyone know where?