Thread: C Fiona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just thought I’d put through some updated info. It might be hard to book her if you’re not a particular kind of Asian. I saw her again today and she told me that she doesn’t normally see gwelios but made an exception for me. She also mentioned that she doesn’t normally take Indians either.

I’m south East Asian for reference.

Also she was just as good, if not better, the second time around.

Happy punting people

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    Just thought I’d put through some updated info. It might be hard to book her if you’re not a particular kind of Asian. I saw her again today and she told me that she doesn’t normally see gwelios but made an exception for me. She also mentioned that she doesn’t normally take Indians either.

I’m south East Asian for reference.

Also she was just as good, if not better, the second time around.

Happy punting people
    You're a se asian gwelio?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    You're a se asian gwelio?
    My appearance isn’t typical for my background and I get people guessing incorrectly all the time so maybe she thought I was not Asian. For reference people have guessed Indian, islander, Japanese, Mexican, Iranian, etc., so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was also confused.

She was typing into a translation app to tell me all of this and I assume when she used gwelio (which translated to ghost) she just meant a “foreigner”.

Either way apparently she can be picky so I thought I’d pass that on to you punters.