Thread: Do you punt near where you live?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, I almost exclusively punt near my home / office.

Reason is, to me, my "absent time" (the amount of time I'm absent from where I'm supposed to be) is the most precious commodity to me.

If I do a lunch time punt, I'm putting my work at risk in exchange for absent time. If I'm at home, I risk getting caught by the wife the longer I'm absent.

I'd want to use this precious time as much on the punt as possible, so I try my best to cut down on transit time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, I almost exclusively punt near my home / office.

Reason is, to me, my "absent time" (the amount of time I'm absent from where I'm supposed to be) is the most precious commodity to me.

If I do a lunch time punt, I'm putting my work at risk in exchange for absent time. If I'm at home, I risk getting caught by the wife the longer I'm absent.

I'd want to use this precious time as much on the punt as possible, so I try my best to cut down on transit time.
    exactly. I have my own office where I am supposed to be. The middle of the day suits me fine. Like you say lunch time punt. Its easier for me to a walk straight to my regulars house or walk straight to a local brothel. I really only need 40 mins in a brothel. So trying to go elsewhere in other areas makes no sense to me.