Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twiggy - looks like a fashion model, lovely body and great tits.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Twiggy - looks like a fashion model, lovely body and great tits.

I have been intrigued by the photos on Paddo's website of Twiggy as she looks so hot, so I drove into the City to take a look for myself.

http://244paddington.com.au/twiggy

Twiggy is a stunner. She greeted me dressed in a short white dress with her big natural boobs bursting over the top. She has a very pretty face, a great figure and looks like she has just walked off the front page of a fashion magazine. Far too good for me but that is the joy of punting. You pay your money and your fantasises come true.

Paid for one hour VIP service but ended up extending to two hours as she was that good.

Twiggy is a dynamite in the room. I spent about 45 minutes of the two hours just lying back and letting her suck me. Amazing variety, awesome sucking. She seemed to love playing with and sucking my cock and I even got a CIM at the end. Her skills had my body tingling all over and she was a non stop suck machine.

Apart from her sucking, she is a great kisser as well. Very passionate. I was making proper love with this girl, not shop sex. She is an amazing fuck. We tried lots of different positions, mish, spoons, doggie, side mish, lying down doggie and standing mish where I pulled her over to the side of the bed, stood on the floor, opened her legs nice and wide to get a nice view of her pussy and fucked her hard and fast.

She was very receptive to anything I wanted to try. She didn't miss a beat for the whole two hours and I managed to get a nice orgasm out of her from fucking her in side mish whilst rubbing her clit until she came. She doesn't come across as a WL that orgasms a lot. I could tell by the expression on her face and her giggles of laughter as I got her to climax. Her orgasm, like the rest of her was very natural as well. No FOAM just a deep, motherly moan of pleasure !!!

Twiggy also has great tits. They are natural big C or perhaps even D cups, good pointy nipples and soft to the touch. She is sensitive and likes them sucked and played with and it gets her juices flowing.

I would best sum up my session with Twiggy as pure passion. I can't wait to see her again now that I have a taste of what she offers.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC great to see you back ! Where have you been ? Awesome AR.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    BC great to see you back ! Where have you been ? Awesome AR.
    Have been overseas on business for a couple of months so good to be back sampling some hot Sydney pussy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC thanks for the review I thought you had died and gone to heaven or more likely hell
    Twiggy is a stunner I had a bit of inflexion when I was looking at her this morning she is much better
    than her photos
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    BC thanks for the review I thought you had died and gone to heaven or more likely hell
    Twiggy is a stunner I had a bit of inflexion when I was looking at her this morning she is much better
    than her photos
    Shane
    When I die I intend to go to heaven. Brothel heaven. The pearly gates will open and all the best girls that I have ever fucked will be floating above me flapping their angel wings and playing harps. God will tell me that I have been such a good boy supporting all the Sydney brothels for so long that the Angels are all free and I can fuck them into eternity.

Maybe change name to BrothelAngel

I was wondering where you went lol. Welcome back !

Good to see you still alive lol

I might have to end my break checking out paddinton again, who would you recommend out of Twiggy and Coco?

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Good to see you still alive lol

I might have to end my break checking out paddinton again, who would you recommend out of Twiggy and Coco?
    A hard choice Harry. Coco is gorgeous and a great cock sucker. So is Twiggy. You pays your money and takes your choice.

I'm booked in to see this beautiful new girl, Kiwi, who starts tomorrow. Now she does have the face of an Angel.

http://244paddington.com.au/kiwivip-...-brothel-babe/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are alive!!!! Good to see you back

CoCo may not be here this week she is scheduled for tomorrow but I think is planning to spend a week in Melbourne personally Twiggy is one of me new favourites
    Shane

Play with the awesome Twiggy today

Banned
    Nice review BC.

"It's been a long time (long time), we shouldn't of left you (left you)".

<3 your number 1 fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice review BC.

"It's been a long time (long time), we shouldn't of left you (left you)".

<3 your number 1 fan.
    That's not Eric B & Rakim is it?

If not, that's where it originated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    "Try Again" is a song by American singer Aaliyah. It was written by Static Major and Timothy Mosley, and produced by Timbaland. The song was released on February 22, 2000, as the lead single for the soundtrack to the film Romeo Must Die, and was later included on international pressings of the singer's self-titled album. "Try Again" features an intro in which Timbaland pays homage to Eric B. & Rakim by rapping the duo's opening verse from "I Know You Got Soul" - Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    "Try Again" is a song by American singer Aaliyah. It was written by Static Major and Timothy Mosley, and produced by Timbaland. The song was released on February 22, 2000, as the lead single for the soundtrack to the film Romeo Must Die, and was later included on international pressings of the singer's self-titled album. "Try Again" features an intro in which Timbaland pays homage to Eric B. & Rakim by rapping the duo's opening verse from "I Know You Got Soul" - Wiki
    Aah I had a crush on her, she was gorgeous. Gone way too soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Yeah.... sad story.
    She was uber hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    When I die I intend to go to heaven. Brothel heaven. The pearly gates will open and all the best girls that I have ever fucked will be floating above me flapping their angel wings and playing harps. God will tell me that I have been such a good boy supporting all the Sydney brothels for so long that the Angels are all free and I can fuck them into eternity.
    an eternity of fucking will you have enough blue tablets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome back bro BC...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast