Thread: Blue - cute little young student girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blue - cute little young student girl

I saw Blue recently at this shop but never wrote a review so here goes.

She is a very young cute student type of girl. As it was my first visit there I only paid for 30 minutes but she is a really nice girl who looked after me very well.

Blue is early 20’s and looks like the type of girl that you would see walking around Broadway. She was dressed in denim shorts and a t shirt and looked about 19 years old so the dirty old man in me was excited to get those clothes off.

She has small natural breasts and a very cute face. I think she is new to the industry as she giggled a lot when we kissed and she was a bit shy at first but when she warmed up she was good.

She gave me a nice bbbj in the shower and let me lick her little soft pussy and I fucked her in doggie with her cute little bum up in the air. Watching my cock fuck this young girl almost felt naughty.

I have seen her twice since then and she is a really nice friendly young girl so treat her with respect and she will give you a good time.

thanks jolly for the review
    shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Blue sounds like my type of girl. Will have to lick her young pussy sometime Shane.

Added to my “to do” list which is always very long !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

glad to see you exercising your dick
    shane

she here today yummy

I looked at her photo on the website and damn she looks like one of Chinese friends hehe. Must come and visit Paddington as its been so long !

mate you know you are welcome
    shane

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    mate you know you are welcome
    shane
    Will have to come and visit soon !

this girl is so sweet

join miss sweetness today