Thread: Any tips on how to recover faster?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At 50 i find one shot twice a week is plenty, but diet and exercise is important,
    you also need to practice breathing exercises, these help oxygenate your blood, especially while doing the deed, and recover quicker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by s21ultra View Post
    26.3 slightly overwieght. ��
    Depending how old you are simply losing weight can help a lot. Modern "normal" diet is horrible even if you eat the normally prescribed things. Of course BMI isn't the be all end all number as it doesn't take into account musculature.. but it is a good place to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    but diet and exercise is important,
    They go hand in hand but not the way modern "medicine" would have you think. Lose weight through diet and find some exercise that you like and do that as well. Just stopping eating refined carbs goes a long way. Supplementation wise you should take zinc, magnesium as a guy due to soil depletion you are unlikely to get the require amount from food. Also look at ashwagandha even if you don't have erectile issues - there seems to be enough research around this and testosterone for it to be legitimate. Finally grab some blue pills and just bite off a corner.

Recently dropped my BMI from 28 to 24.5 (WIP) and noticed a difference. This is the second time I have done this and had similar results last time.. but I have no other underlying health issues.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for this advise James. really appreciate you share your experience here. will definitely try this!