Thread: Need advice on 7 Cowper or 45 george

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Need advice on 7 Cowper or 45 george

Hi guys,

After seeing so many milf, I really wanna try FS with young ladies (20-30).
    Major reason not seeing young girls is their attitude... I like women who know wot they r doing. And not that fussy!!!

I hv hearing 7 Cowper or 45 George is place to go. I prefer 533, but they r too busy and I don't like waiting. Also how can u trust bloody Angie.

Thing I am looking for.
    1. Plenty of girls so I don't need to wait too long
    2. Shop which shows all girls
    3. Wl with nice attitude

Does 7 Cowper or 45 George st shows all their girls when I rock up???

If u Can suggest any wl my ears r open.

Thanks for reading guys...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my experience i would suggest 45 George as it is a much cleaner shop/ Has better looking younger girls.
    Service may depending on the customer but every time i have been there i have never had a bad punt.

Banned
    45 hands down between the 2

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Yeh big thumb up for 45George, Roger is s great host. If you don't mind seeing Young sexy koreans at this shop then should look elsewhere. Services is standard for koreans wls but if you looking more guess they have other wls which are from Singapore, china from time to time might provides extra.

Also he own another shop @22brodies. Similar clean place.

Banned
    Only thing is if your used to 533 service you need to check before hand as not all girls off 533 type service as standard so make sure you ask particularly if they are Korean.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely 45. So much cleaner and better setup

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    at least 45 doesn't spam as much as 7

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to both the other day, went to 45 George first, and didn't really want to see any of the girls there, so I went over to 7Cowper. Big mistake. 7Cowper is like a run down house from the outside. Also, I thought I wrote a decent review for 7Cowper, but found it deleted a day later. Not too sure what happened there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    okay, thank to you bros I have decided to visit 45 George st.

Pros: Profesional management, Nice and clean layout shop and you get to see all the girl available
    Cons: Waited to long to see other girls.

Went there during the week, after seeing all the girls I have chosen jap girl with big breast. Her name was momoko???

went for one hour session, I was quite nervous as i never been to any estasblishment is well known here (except for 533).

Nothing special to write about to be honest, however since i never clicked with wl it wasn't too much special. but girl do try to give best effort.

Next time i might try michelle, she maybe bit old, but age isn't issue for me. she is really small and her attitude was better. I chose momoku girl coz of her knockers... if you give enough attention to her big knockers she does get extremely wet!!!!

Will I return, maybe not as driving there is quite annoying however i live about 10-15 mins off 22 brodie st, so i might visit them.

I visited 19A brodie st just to see who is working before i have gone to 45 george st. (this used to my favourite place about 5 yrs ago as they had alot of milf for $130) but everything has changed. When i walked some young girl showed me one girl, and i asked wl how many lady is available she said 2. so when i saw young masaman lady is there any other girls available she said no! soon as i was about to walk out she said there is another one. i walked very quickly and i could hear from her yelling. I might never visit this shop ever again.

Overall, 45 George st wl isn't happy and energetic as 533 wls. but in 533 it is always busy and u will never able to see anyone unless u r patient. Since I am not patient type of guy, i just have to stick to my normal shop or wl i see.

anyhow good to try some young wl but their attiude and personality will never match with milf wl.

or another note, i saw some korean wl in 45 George but very average imo. ( i do not like skinny woman)