Thread: Twiggy - looks like a fashion model, lovely body and great tits.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BC thanks for the review I thought you had died and gone to heaven or more likely hell
    Twiggy is a stunner I had a bit of inflexion when I was looking at her this morning she is much better
    than her photos
    Shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    BC thanks for the review I thought you had died and gone to heaven or more likely hell
    Twiggy is a stunner I had a bit of inflexion when I was looking at her this morning she is much better
    than her photos
    Shane
    When I die I intend to go to heaven. Brothel heaven. The pearly gates will open and all the best girls that I have ever fucked will be floating above me flapping their angel wings and playing harps. God will tell me that I have been such a good boy supporting all the Sydney brothels for so long that the Angels are all free and I can fuck them into eternity.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    When I die I intend to go to heaven. Brothel heaven. The pearly gates will open and all the best girls that I have ever fucked will be floating above me flapping their angel wings and playing harps. God will tell me that I have been such a good boy supporting all the Sydney brothels for so long that the Angels are all free and I can fuck them into eternity.
    an eternity of fucking will you have enough blue tablets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome back bro BC...