Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Who are the hottest and efficient mamasans in massage shops, working and non working?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I remember there was a muay thai gym lol
    Your mate Bella gets fired up pretty easy haha.

I like Babycat now - she speaks the truth about Aussie men 😎

Banned
    LOL yeah what i thought was
    She's old
    Westerns generally bad at assuming asian women's age
    (Same Asians are bad at assuming western's age)
    So western goes like oh bbc how old are you, 20?
    And she jizz on her pants which she bought in Kmart kids section
    And thinks omg Aussie guys so polite

** just my obssessive psychotic imagination **

Banned

Footage of that very day hahah
    You got some random pics.

Good to see Pikachu feature

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    You got some random pics.

Good to see Pikachu feature
    I found pikachu squad while i was on the way to bella's ��
    I was going to send to beta101 but i forgot

Banned
    I found pikachu squad while i was on the way to bella's ��
    I was going to send to beta101 but i forgot
    Is Beta101 the lebanese guy?

Banned
    Yes, I could just ignore your mean, but I think if people just ignore the rubbish around them, then actually rubbish will be still there. Even though it's just a punting website, so should not take so serious and people can claim that they're different from what they show here, but somehow what they do here reflect their manners and thought. Hiding behind screen and enjoy saying bad things about others are cool? When body shame becomes a common thing and being mean are cool? Since I've been to Australia, I learn how to love myself. Here, people love themselves and respect others and that's the thing that makes me love Australia. That's why I didn't want to ignore what you said but tell my thoughts as should not let badness become normal and being encouraged. Here or anywhere else, being a gentleman is still needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I do try to be polite, but this is a punting forum, so realistic reviews are always good
    Not sure why the B.... doesn't just ignore me though, are we all supposed to be too scared to say anything that may offend her now LOL.
    Last time in good faith I suggested she get a front door to her shop so punters don't have to walk past the people in the beauty salon she lost the plot as well.
    I guess Shillungonorrhea has twisted her mind and she can't think straight anymore...
    Heaven forbid if someone were to mention what the building next door to her is ...

Banned
    Is Beta101 the lebanese guy?
    I guess so... omg i want baklava so bad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Yes, I could just ignore your mean, but I think if people just ignore the rubbish around them, then actually rubbish will be still there. Even though it's just a punting website, so should not take so serious and people can claim that they're different from what they show here, but somehow what they do here reflect their manners and thought. Hiding behind screen and enjoy saying bad things about others are cool? When body shame becomes a common thing and being mean are cool? Since I've been to Australia, I learn how to love myself. Here, people love themselves and respect others and that's the thing that makes me love Australia. That's why I didn't want to ignore what you said but tell my thoughts as should not let badness become normal and being encouraged. Here or anywhere else, being a gentleman is still needed.
    Did you learn to love yourself with the left or right hand?

I used to be always right but that got boring and i read that it is good for the brain to do everyday tasks with the weaker hand.

Banned
    Hahah yes auntiecat If you want love yourself more i can lend you my stone dildo, but you will need kettle.

Banned
    I guess so... omg i want baklava so bad
    Have you tried Baklava icecream? I had that yesterday and jizzed on my pants (not Kmart and adult size)

Banned
    Have you tried Baklava icecream? I had that yesterday and jizzed on my pants (not Kmart and adult size)
    That's my all the time favourite at pagoto!!! Mmmmm...
    But i prefer actual baklava since it's sweet as fork so my tooth hurt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Galaktobouriko, biscotti halva, or wasabi ice cream > everything else.
    haven't tried wasabi yet.,. Watermelon cake soft serve was pretty meh
    But D-21 was the crappies ever icecream in my life.
    N2's earl gray the best icecream.... limited time only.... disappeared...

Banned
    haven't tried wasabi yet.,. Watermelon cake soft serve was pretty meh
    But D-21 was the crappies ever icecream in my life.
    N2's earl gray the best icecream.... limited time only.... disappeared...
    I'd say Messina in general dominates all.

Cow and Moon and N2 is not bad but Messina smashes out flavour after flavour

Banned

Footage of that very day hahah
    Oh is that where it is? Muay thai temple. Maybe that's where Harrycd trains as well lol.
    I think what CL meant it is next to church. Well there is a mosque along Cleveland St next to Ginza as well. Do punters give a fuck about that?

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I do try to be polite, but this is a punting forum, so realistic reviews are always good
    Not sure why the B.... doesn't just ignore me though, are we all supposed to be too scared to say anything that may offend her now LOL.
    Last time in good faith I suggested she get a front door to her shop so punters don't have to walk past the people in the beauty salon she lost the plot as well.
    I guess Shillungonorrhea has twisted her mind and she can't think straight anymore...
    Heaven forbid if someone were to mention what the building next door to her is ...
    Hi CunningLinguist,

Stop trying to victimise yourself to be honest. You were the one who wrote to me saying that you will add me to your ignore list but yet you are like a consistently making references to me and my shop. What's your problem? To those who are not aware, this guy has PMed me saying that I am dumb, lost all my credibility etc etc and wish to add me to his ignore list. His PM was reported to the moderator and not sure what happened but yes, his actions are not warranted.

Of course you can say whatever you wish to on this forum, in fact I never stopped anyone from making their point of views. HOWEVER, it is a different ball game when comes to your relentless mindless personal attacks. Name callings, false accusations. You really think your suggestions to get a front door to my shop is a reasonable one? You really think so? Have you ever been to my shop? Does anyone out there who has been to my shop really think that is possible?????? Really? How??! TELL ME NOW!

And keep your silly thoughts to yourself about my mind being twisted or poisoned by Shilungornorrhea or whatever silly names you have came up with. Ahlungor is another customer to my shop who respects others unlike you. You know what? I am done dealing with you. I will add you to my ignore list instead. I don't really want to get pissed off reading your silly responses anymore. All the best to you and stop making me your subject of bullying.

To those out there who will continue to read his response and postings, do me a favour when the time comes. Report him to the moderator if he ever make aggressive remarks about me ever again. These people are just irresponsible beings hiding behind the computer making nasty remarks.

Bella

*Update: Thank you to those who have PMed me to show your supports. I am not going to leave this forum as I am a paying member of this website. I do not think I should take such nonsense from some user who relentlessly keeps attacking me in one way or another. With more than 6000 postings and yet majority of them are contents of cyber bullying nature. What kind of character is he?!
    Last edited by bella812; 08-10-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Banned
    I'd say Messina in general dominates all.

Cow and Moon and N2 is not bad but Messina smashes out flavour after flavour
    Is cow moon any good? I always pass there but never tried it. they say they got icecream award, i didn't really trust that

Messina never fail i agree but i couldn't find a goooood one after bondi hipster flavour
    It was lit !!!

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Is cow moon any good? I always pass there but never tried it. they say they got icecream award, i didn't really trust that

Messina never fail i agree but i couldn't find a goooood one after bondi hipster flavour
    It was lit !!!
    Hi Christmas,

I was going to Deliveroo you ice-cream from there the other day. Maybe next time.

xoxo, Bella

Banned

It was lit !!!
    It is good - award winning i dunno about that.

You'd prob get wet but still have to fake it a bit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi Christmas,

I was going to Deliveroo you ice-cream from there the other day. Maybe next time.

xoxo, Bella
    That's really nice of you!!!!! Last time i was in potts point, i was having infamous soft serve and too many strip clubs around there so tempting. I want to know what's going on there...... you wanna go? ㅎㅎ

It is good - award winning i dunno about that.

You'd prob get wet but still have to fake it a bit
    Mm kay.. i'll try sooner or later (tonight or tomorrow)

What's sydney royal they won that.
    Oh and yeah livareno(?) .. i.jizz when i tried Fig something flavour
    Harrycd jizz when he tried Aquas' sea salt soft serve ahhah

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    This reply is not to Bella, but to anyone else who cares:

You really think your suggestions to get a front door to my shop is a reasonable one? You really think so? Have you ever been to my shop? Does anyone out there who has been to my shop really think that is possible?????? Really? How??! TELL ME NOW!
    If I call by again I will tell her how she can do the front door. Maybe I will drop in to see how good Ivy is to see if Shilungornorrhea is lying ... again.

Ahlungor is another customer to my shop
    Shilungornorrhea is more than just another customer, he tells her how to write all these fake indignation posts, surely she wouldn't have time to write them herself since she has a business to run, he has plenty of time though. Also he is advertising for her:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1214795

I will add you to my ignore list instead
    hallelujah

Seems Shilungornorrhea is up to his snake in the grass tricks again, he must be still pretty pissed after being exposed as being on his last warning before being banned forever by another forum: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1177086

So now he is coaching Bella and Babycat (who I have been quite friendly to in the past) to gang up on me ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast