Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons for asian client only

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Reasons for asian client only

As my title mentioned ,there is an invisible rule in some agency for some girls :"asian client only as the girl requests"
    From my personal experience ,those girls are all wonderful and incredible, however,they only see asians.
    What a pity!
    So why will this happened? What's the reason for this?
    And how can we change this kind of restriction?
    Thanks all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    some non Asians are physically rough with the girls, and ruin it for others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    some non Asians are physically rough with the girls, and ruin it for others.
    solution 1: Be a gentleman, and please be kind to the girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    here we go again

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    here we go again
    I was just about to post exactly the same comment.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    here we go again
    Congratulations brother PhoBot for reaching 1,000 post. You are now a Loyalty Member or Gold Member.

Perhaps we can call you the Pot of Gold from now on.

Well done.,

Keep it up.

Cheers.

ps. Yeap, these same old topic just keep popping up every few months !! it will never go away, same as "going out with a WL/ML", "what if I got STD from the WL/ML", "where to get BBBJ and CIM?", "Massage Tips", "which ML in xxx offers FS?", "what would you do if you are offered BBFS??"............etc, etc.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    solution 1: Be a gentleman, and please be kind to the girl!
    Easy to say not so easy to do or enforce. Some men are disgusting animals. This is a reasonable topic but a first world problem. I've been in Australia 6 yrs you think girls wanting Asian only clients is an issue??? When there are literally 100's of asian wl's who will see non asian clients.

Try being an Indigenous Australian I've met some great indigenous people but because of the way they look and the colour of their skin they pretty much get treated like sh#t by most because of the stigma and the general perception people have of them. However in the same breath of praise for these people I also share the same perception as a good majority of these people are shall we say undesirable???

Which is why I don't see a problem with wl's electing Asian clients only a real issue.... because although there some nice non asian guys out there, there is a sh*t load more jerks than good guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could be many reasons such as:

1. Body size.
    2. A lot of westerns have a large member size.
    3. lanaguage.
    4. they don't like westerners!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Easy to say not so easy to do or enforce. Some men are disgusting animals. This is a reasonable topic but a first world problem. I've been in Australia 6 yrs you think girls wanting Asian only clients is an issue??? When there are literally 100's of asian wl's who will see non asian clients.

Try being an Indigenous Australian I've met some great indigenous people but because of the way they look and the colour of their skin they pretty much get treated like sh#t by most because of the stigma and the general perception people have of them. However in the same breath of praise for these people I also share the same perception as a good majority of these people are shall we say undesirable???

Which is why I don't see a problem with wl's electing Asian clients only a real issue.... because although there some nice non asian guys out there, there is a sh*t load more jerks than good guys.
    Bro, i agree with you at one point: "there are some nice non asian guys out there",
    So,
    solution 2: Maybe the boss can recommend some nice non asians to beauties.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    ~ its the girls choice, back off
    yes, punters can choose girls, girls can choose their clients.

Hope no body will start a thread: why punters choose girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you a regular, and known to be a gentleman i am pretty confident the restriction on non-asian can be lifted.

I perfectly understand why a young asian girl would feel more comfortable with asian clients
    We are talking about 19-20yo girls that have very few experiences about life in general; it is normal for them to be scared or cautious or suspicious towards the unknown

While most of Caucasians have great respect for women it is undoubtedly true that some non-asian ethnicities are more prone to treat women less kindly then others...

It is possible that saying asian only could be a "politically correct" way to exclude specific ethnicities

At the end there is no point in forcing or pushing the lady to do something she is not comfortable with, the session cannot be good if not enjoyed by both parties

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ps. Yeap, these same old topic just keep popping up every few months !! it will never go away, same as "going out with a WL/ML", "what if I got STD from the WL/ML", "where to get BBBJ and CIM?", "Massage Tips", "which ML in xxx offers FS?", "what would you do if you are offered BBFS??"............etc, etc.
    Heya Bro AHLUNGOR,

Isn't this why forums have the feature to mark topics as "Sticky"? Given your proximity to the tip of Mt Olympus, maybe suggest this to the admin? I am sure there will be multiple benefits upon doing so!

1 tiny cent.

BBD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Congratulations brother PhoBot for reaching 1,000 post. You are now a Loyalty Member or Gold Member.
    I noticed I was getting close to 1000, but I wasted my 1000th post on that? It's like refraining from wanking for a week then blowing when your in the shower before a punt!!

Shop Owner
    we take all nationality of clients, we only have JAPANESE girl. some girls says do not want to BIG HOT DOG. but we not need kind of product.

Hot Dog need dip of pussy, this is the general things,

If they do not want to Caucasians how bossy for doing this job, if the WG not take caucasians Hot dog, i think the WG does not do proper job.

My product Lungor, Pale ,B-pip take all nationality and we welcome for all nationality punter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    we take all nationality of clients, we only have JAPANESE girl. some girls says do not want to BIG HOT DOG. but we not need kind of product.

Hot Dog need dip of pussy, this is the general things,

If they do not want to Caucasians how bossy for doing this job, if the WG not take caucasians Hot dog, i think the WG does not do proper job.

My product Lungor, Pale ,B-pip take all nationality and we welcome for all nationality punter
    hahaha, this post made me laugh for some reason..

Banned
    its no big deal.... the girls have the choice to pick their clients... and if they only prefer Asians, tough luck guys....

many white girls only prefer white guys...
    many asian girls only prefer asian guys...

so what you gonna do?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Maybe be because the Asian girls have white boyfriends so it's too close to home for them.

BlueBirdDuke
    On the flip-side, I have never heard of a caucasian WL refusing to see an Asian client. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBirdDuke View Post
    On the flip-side, I have never heard of a caucasian WL refusing to see an Asian client. Hmmm...
    You haven't heard much then !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You haven't heard much then !
    True that! I better go and be a good baby member and spend more time reading the forum archives.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast