Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it generally crazy busy?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is it generally crazy busy?

Have not punted yet post lockdown.....maybe this Sunday....is it really busy at the popular shops with pent up demand? are you having to queue or book miles in advance? or is it off to a slow start while everyone 'waits and sees'

Banned

Is it generally crazy busy?

Book either very early or last few appointments.

Try to punt weekdays to avoid weekends stampede.

Business varies shop to shop and suburb to suburb. Burwood very busy but not so in Atarmon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will wait for a few more weeks and see if there are any new players out there. I really wish my shops to go are still open after this crazy lockdown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’d say it was busy on Monday (could hardly get a booking!) but been a slow week otherwise. Many shops this week seem to be spamming wechat due slow business. I was able to book the girls I wanted with just 30 mins notice at a few of the CBD shops!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I rember chatting to girls after last lockdown and after first couple of days it died...
    Either way im not free until next week so hopefully everything is relax.

Good point by Poohbear they are spamming WeChat so maybe a little quiet.
    Last edited by Serrucho; 15-10-2021 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Afterthought

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is busy but not very busy I work say on massage parlour according to owner. Today at 1.45pm, I did a work-in can do a 45 min massage with extra same price. This shop want to see the Vax certificate but don't have to QR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Weird q, but if you do get a massage, do you need to wear a mask in the room? Does the girl need to wear a mask in the room? I'm not anti mask... but getting NHJ with a mask on seems weird to me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My session the other day, girl wore mask for part 1 but didn't worry that I took mine off.

She took hers off for the BJ though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    My session the other day, girl wore mask for part 1 but didn't worry that I took mine off.

She took hers off for the BJ though.
    That’s ok covid and the dick don’t mix. The virus stays away if they realise a horny man is nearby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the busy period has already started settling down imo. I got 2 shots this week and won't be punting again for a couple of weeks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've never been to a brothel before. How early should I make a booking? A day before? A week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had my first massage yesterday post lockdown at my regular shop in the city with my regular girl and she said that Monday was constant but not crazy busy.

She also said that she is working at a different shop in the suburbs and was more busier then the city.

I'm guessing unless your a very popular shop with a good amount of popular girls then alot of the city shops will struggle for the next few months until more and more people come into the city as this week it was still pretty dead in the city IMO.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There will be an initial surge of punters as shops reopen that will last for a week or two but then it will be business as usual.
    Some businesses, WLs/WLs, and punters have left so it will be a smaller industry, but proportionally it will be the same as both demand and supply factors cancel each other out.
    So basically for the businesses and punters still in the game it will be business as usual.
    The industry will expand again next year.
    On the supply side when borders open and new WLs/MLs start coming in again, and shops expand and new shops open.
    And on the demand side again borders opening brings in lots of new punters (a lot of punters at Asian brothels are Asian migrants, students, work visas, tourists etc), and the pandemic winds down and becomes normal and hesitant punters have more confidence to go out and return to punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Had my first massage yesterday post lockdown at my regular shop in the city with my regular girl and she said that Monday was constant but not crazy busy.

She also said that she is working at a different shop in the suburbs and was more busier then the city.

I'm guessing unless your a very popular shop with a good amount of popular girls then alot of the city shops will struggle for the next few months until more and more people come into the city as this week it was still pretty dead in the city IMO.
    I've heard the same from some city shops. One of the girls I spoke to said she was working in city and suburban shops. The city shops were much quieter. Lot's of people still WFH. And it will stay that will for a long time. Maybe indefinitely. I had one shop keep messaging me with specials and discounts to get their punters back in, because they were so quiet. One massage place did a 2 for 1 once, just to get me to stay. It was a great day.

The real change will be when more international girls flood back in to Sydney. That will be a great time. So much choice. So much exotic pussy to choose from. And prices should be very competitive. Yum

Banned
    I went yesterday to Alexandria. Constant stream of customers throughout the day according to the girl. No punter was backed up into the waiting area, but I think all girls got about 8 solid customers each. Yes, so constant rather than crazy busy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m surprised by the comments saying it’s not that busy. I went to a favourite Thai place in Leichhardt on Wednesday and I’d never seen it so busy. I had to wait 10 minutes (the semi booking I made before walking in was given away) in the front of the shop because the 2 waiting rooms were full. On the way out 2 more punters were walking in. These are levels I’ve never seen at this shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I went yesterday to Alexandria. Constant stream of customers throughout the day according to the girl. No punter was backed up into the waiting area, but I think all girls got about 8 solid customers each. Yes, so constant rather than crazy busy
    Just to put things into perspective: many years ago one of my favorite shop went through a purple patch of period when they were extremely busy, they only have three girls working, but on a busy day, they would served more than 40 jobs.

Another example, one of my all time favorite 童顏巨乳 busty girl Iris, at the peak of her popularity had done 14 jobs in one day at QVB, true story.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe also, lots of hubbies have been asked by their wives to visit relos and frens they haven't seen for 3 months so they can't sneak out

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Some shops I contacted were non stop traffic, girls booked out all day ( Burwood, N Strathfield, Top Ryde etc.)

Then i was at shop at St Leotards and was told it was very quiet. I was first customer ( 12:30pm).
    Assume city shops as well would be far form their peak. Very few people back to work, no business travelers or tourists.
    It might will take quite a while for the CBD, N-SYD etc to get back to being busy.
    St Leotards... That must be the patron saint of ballerinas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just to put things into perspective: many years ago one of my favorite shop went through a purple patch of period when they were extremely busy, they only have three girls working, but on a busy day, they would served more than 40 jobs.

Another example, one of my all time favorite 童顏巨乳 busty girl Iris, at the peak of her popularity had done 14 jobs in one day at QVB, true story.
    Bloody hell. Can’t imagine the service to the last client would have been too enthusiastic.

If it was good then full credit to the girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast