Thread: Shop workers working privately through Covid 19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Look on sites like Locanto.
    Many working and offering services such as natural services. Find it hard to believe that they would do it. It might be their agents who are postings the ads without the girl's knowledge in order to attract those guys that want BBFS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many working and offering services such as natural services. Find it hard to believe that they would do it. It might be their agents who are postings the ads without the girl's knowledge in order to attract those guys that want BBFS.

Can you please give me some details of some of the girls??

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by psanti View Post
    Can you please give me some details of some of the girls??
    Look on sites like Locanto.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I am surprised with the amount of privates and shops doing outcalls that no one has been busted yet.
    Have there been any recent cases of police busting these outcalls or businesses running out of apartments? All quiet so far. It would appear the police must be focusing their attention somewhere else.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I am surprised with the amount of privates and shops doing outcalls that no one has been busted yet.
    I don't think outcalls are illegal if they take place in your own residence.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm walking into a lot of houses each week as a contractor. It is not always possible to be 1.5m away from people when working in close quarters. If we are in somebody's house for the purposes of "work" there are no restrictions on number of people that may attend. All of these new rules / laws were written on the fly and not fully thought out for all scenarios. There would be so may loopholes that could be exploited legally if you were busted in an outcall - all comes down to how public you want the debate to get.
    You don't argue with the boys in blue until you are in front of a magistrate.