Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proper Massage Establishments offering Extras (RnT)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Proper Massage Establishments offering Extras (RnT)

Looking to find some good legit places that offer extras? Thats my fetish guys.... looking to expand my massage pallete. I usually go to an established thai place that gives me some RnT, amazing part 1! ya guys get me? places like these: https://thepalmsthaimassage.com.au/

Cheers lads!! the cleaner and more legit the better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea what is still in business.

I used to pop by cure massage in that little plaza in parra. It is tiny but presents itself as legit. I’ve seen women go in there for a massage, possibly none the wiser about what happens there.

really? Massage is one thing, RnT is another. I don't get why guys want to cross the line???

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    Looking to find some good legit places that offer extras? Thats my fetish guys.... looking to expand my massage pallete. I usually go to an established thai place that gives me some RnT, amazing part 1! ya guys get me? places like these: https://thepalmsthaimassage.com.au/

Cheers lads!! the cleaner and more legit the better
    I hear you bro. I have a similar fetish, but mine is much more specific. The shop has to be legit and professionally setup, IE. Clean, has lockers for your shoes, nicely spruced up for pro massage, etc. Also very important is the girls have to be uniformed and really professional like.
    I'm not really obsessed with it though. Like, I would one day suddenly get an urge to hunt out something like this, then eventually change my mind and go for an RNT or FS instead cos I became lazy, lollzz...

Having said all that, I haven't experienced any but one thing I am 100% sure about: it is NOT about the shop. It's the individual girl working in that shop, who might offer it. No legit shop will make it a shop "policy" to also sneakily offer extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't there a Thai place in Penrith like this

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Having said all that, I haven't experienced any but one thing I am 100% sure about: it is NOT about the shop. It's the individual girl working in that shop, who might offer it. No legit shop will make it a shop "policy" to also sneakily offer extras.
    I think this is correct, a girl may offer extras without the shop even knowing about. Usually only offered to selected trusted customers.

The girl might not want it to become common knowledge. The shop is going to get suspicious if one girl suddenly starts getting multiple bookings. Have experienced that myself, a girl who did offer extras mysteriously went "on holidays", never to be seen again, once she became popular; took a while for the boss to catch on though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    really? Massage is one thing, RnT is another. I don't get why guys want to cross the line???
    For me I love a good massage, one that really gets the aches and pains but going to a RnT the massages are usually shit but atleast you get one rubbed out so it's a bit of either one or the other but you can't have both.

I've always wanted to have a professional hot stone massage that is done properly and the girl is focused on the muscles and then finish off with a handy or somthing extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    For me I love a good massage, one that really gets the aches and pains but going to a RnT the massages are usually shit but atleast you get one rubbed out so it's a bit of either one or the other but you can't have both.

I've always wanted to have a professional hot stone massage that is done properly and the girl is focused on the muscles and then finish off with a handy or somthing extra
    See, this guys gets me!! Nothing says ultimate relaxation like a hot stone massage followed by some nice RnT extras

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    See, this guys gets me!! Nothing says ultimate relaxation like a hot stone massage followed by some nice RnT extras
    Then Emily at Saigon Princess is your girl, assuming she's on when things open up. Hot stones and a guaranteed smile as you walk out, and trained in massage by one of the better part 1 exponents.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are plenty of RnT girls around who can give good, really good, massages. Like good Pt 2+ service, you've got to shop around a bit.

I've had a few useless massages in legit shops.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There are plenty of RnT girls around who can give good, really good, massages. Like good Pt 2+ service, you've got to shop around a bit.

I've had a few useless massages in legit shops.
    Yeah this is very true. Luckily I have a good legit massage guy for the past few years when I need serious work but it took me ages to find one. One thing I like about certain shops is they truly do give a shit if the girl can actually massage.

Banned
    Try Ada from WeChat then. She’s really into the hot stone thing. Haha. She will even feed you as part of the fuck fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Try Ada from WeChat then. She’s really into the hot stone thing. Haha. She will even feed you as part of the fuck fee.
    Remember to take LSD, Kamagra and Ayahuasca before you see her.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s her wechat id ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I go to R&T places just for the legit massage.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post
    What’s her wechat id ?
    Ada666-777, but read the posts about her in the 141 section before you rush in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is 141 section ?

What is 141 section ?
    The private section

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What is 141 section ?
    Read the menu on the front page. Where it says "141 Private General Talk"

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    The private section

Not to be confused with the "Private Massage After Report" section. I wish the admins would fix up the conflicts in these thread titles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast