Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, check out her photos

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Prelude:

Eva..... Just the mention of her name sends shivers up my spine, brings back the memories of a few short weeks ago in our fantastic MMFF session with Lisa, BC and myself. I caught up with Lisa for a 1-on-1 session last week and made the decision yesterday that it was time to finally catch up with the other half of the team - Eva.

I need to admit to a little but of reluctance to see Eva again - I was afraid that I had built her up onto such a high pedestal that the only that could happen was a let-down.. disappointment.. I felt that my time with Eva in the first session was very special. But, realised that I wanted to get a taste of Eva's luscious lips again! What actually prompted me was a new set of photos of Eva that accentuated her assets!

I was kicking back on Friday afternoon when my wechat feed started going berserk!! It was vibrating that hard that I thought I stuck the vibrator in my pocket instead of my phone!! Fished the thing out of my pocket, just a bit concerned as to what I had put in there, but nope, it was only a phone! The damn thing looked like it was possessed and whatever possessed it was having far too much fun! Checked the feed to see what had the phone so excited - then I saw why! There, in my feed, was a whole new set of photos for most of the girls at 244!! There was Eva, wearing a little black number (at least I think it was ...) and highlighted for me was beautiful pair of luscious lips! New, stunning photos of her...

14e9b5a3d9b8682e139aaadf35924379.temp_.jpg

Immediately messaged the shop and who replied but Angela!! My night surely couldn't get any better ..could it? "Darling" She had me knees turning to jelly already.. "we have new girls starting tonight and Eva - What time will you arrive?" and I told her be there in 30 min. I really was taking pot luck because Angela knew I was coming, but I hadn't specified anyone. To hell with it... if all booked out, I was going to do my damnest to sweet talk Angela into seeing me! So, with no plan, no booking, I show up on 244's doorstep like a lost hobo looking for a feed... but my feed had only sex on the menu. Greeted by Angela warmly who told me that the new girls were beautiful along with Wendy and Eva. My mouth blurted out - Eva thanks!! ( I realised at this point that Eva probably saved my life... Angela is pretty hot looking herself, but I am sure that Shane would have got pretty friggin' hot about the whole situation if it went any further!!).

Review:

Angela calls out to Eva to come and see who was here. Eva walked through the curtains and her eyes lit up in recognition, a smile to die for lit her face as she walked towards me (play it cool A&L.. play it cool... just take her hand and give it a light kiss). As Eva reached me, I stood there like a stunned mullet, transfixed by her beauty. She reached out and put her arms around me and gave me a hug and a welcome kiss..(so much for being Mr Cool..). I then started babbling incoherently something about lips and beauty and great times... Angela had a knowing smile on her face and told Eva to take me upstairs and take care of me.

Eva took my hand and led me upstairs again, just as she did those weeks ago. Deja vu is a great thing and I was already rock hard with the memory of our last session! Eva told me that she remembered everything about that session with me... she gently placed her hands on each side of my face as I do the same for her and we start kissing, but very gently just brushing my lips along hers, gently meandering around her shoulder, neck and throat. It was the most intensely erotic kiss that I have had, the promise of a lost love refound, the promise of young teenage love. We stood there, in each others arms, just kissing for a few minutes. The passion was building quite rapidly and we started to LFK and finally submitted to DFK. I was in heaven!! Like a fucking clown, I said to Eva, when we came up for a breath " I could do this for the whole session" which set her off laughing... she then whispered that she wanted to do other things as well.

We finally got into the shower.. fuck that things huge (the shower)! Eva lathers me up and washes me off giving good old Rockbunny a bit of serious attention. Now Eva didn't stop there, but very slowly, her beautiful eyes looking up at me as if challenging me to stop her (as if I would!!) parted her beautiful luscious lips and began to very slowy proceed with a BBBJ in the shower that had my eyes popping out of my head by the sheer beauty of it all. This lasted a few minutes until I had enough.. she built that pressure up to almost the point of no return!

We hopped onto the bed and Eva looks questioningly at me on what my desires were. I motioned her to kneel over me so I could kiss her more. Those lips!!
    After another serious bout of DFK, whilst holding each other, caressing her soft, supple skin. Eva as a package is one seriously gorgeous woman, but laying there, looking at her face, I found that she is perfect! When she caresses you and kisses you gently, and you return the caressing and gentleness - her eyes widen that little bit as if she is surprised by your reaction to her. I think I fell a little bit more in love with Eva then..

Enough wishy washy lovey stuff... Eva asked me if I wanted to go back into the BBBJ and I surprised her by refusing.. 69 I replied, and her eyes light up and she quickly swings her leg over and kicks me in the side of the head in her rush to get into position.. Eva's BBBJ action is so sweet as she uses her luscious lips to full advantage - slowly sucking the full length of the shaft, and none of this wild rip ya cock off type BJ's. Meanwhile, at the other end, I was concentrating on Eva's delicious, hairless pussy. I teased around the outside before gently homing in to sweet spot! As Eva had me squirming with her effort, I was rewarded by intense squirming on her part. I rediscovered that Eva doesn't mind a little bit of rimming action as long as you dont go overboard with it and had her squirming a lot more! Sure enough, we got to the point where Eva stopped what she was doing, sat up and began grinding her pussy on my tongue and face - heavanly stuff, as she moved into orgasm I grabbed her hard around her thighs with my forearms to stop her moving so much and held her belly with my hands as she began the intense belly dance that girls get when the big O hit them.

Eva has had enough of 69 and doms me up and begins riding me CG style. It was great watching her face concentrate on her gentle movements, the only point of contact between our bodies was Rockbunny's tip just inside her as she slowly pumped away, moving only a couple of cm's. At one point, she began busting my balls in serious motions before she collapses on me, giving me a session full of DFK that I had never experienced before! Swapped into mish and I began pumping away like the energiser bunny I was in our first session. I looked at the clock, fuck, already a few minutes over-time when I looked at Eva, Eva looks at me and I say the words I very rarely hear "I'll extend for another hour" - Eva laughs, calls Angela to let her know that Rockbunny still hasn't finished his business yet !

Finally, got back into action knowing I still had another hour up my sleeve and returned to the session of pumping Eva in mish. I began to change my pace when Eva's eyes glazed over and she began another orgasm, this one I was unprepared for... I had no tongue down there to keep her going! I began to pump like a fucking lunatic that soon had Eva shouting in Chinese.. I hope it was something good! At the 90 min mark, i finally found myself building to the point of no return and I was helped along by Eva reaching under and massaging my nuts.. her other hand around the back of my head as she kisses me gently and I watch her eyes widen again as she helps bring me to a most explosive blowfest I had experienced for a looong time! I lay on top of Eva... completely fucked, both figuratively and literally speaking. Eva continued to cuddle me and kiss me as I lay inside her, exhausted and finally spent.

Eva offers me a massage and with 30 minutes to go, I thought why not? I actually forgot that 244 is actually a massage place and she proceeds to iron some of the kinks out of my body for the next few minutes. At this point I started to get edgy and motioned Eva to lay down. I proceeded to give her a DATY session that neither of us will ever forget. I pulled out every trick, twist in the book to see if I could help Eva along to another orgasm. Sure enough, only 3 minutes in Eva goes across the line with much shaking and shuddering and finally both hands come over and completely cover her pussy as she begs me to stop. I look at her quizzically and she reaches over and thank fuck for google translate - she explained that her last orgasm was so intense that her belly muscles had cramped and she was in a lot of pain!! I felt rotten... but Eva just laughed and using translator said "3 climax's".

I thought Eva deserved a rest after that... it's my frst time of ever causing orgasmic pain! We lay in each others arms, 25 min to go and I was quite content to lay there and kiss her luscious lips the rest of the time. Eva had a wandering hand and found rockbunny literally.. rock hard! She looks down and her eyes open wide again (fuck, I love how she does that!) and said "Condom?" Well, still 20 minutes left and I thought why not? Eva doms me up, I ask her if her belly is ok for sex ... to which she just smiles and says "yes, but start gently please" and I was glad to oblige. The next 10 minutes was awesome as I gently fucked her in mish while kissing her lips and gently brought her to her 4th orgasm.. this one was nowhere near the intensity of the DATY and she was enjoying this one. As the last 10 minutes started of our 2 hour fuckfest, I finally took Eva in doggie.. this position always makes me blow my load far far too quickly but this time, not. Alas, I ended up with no second shot, even though Eva was absolutely determined to get me over the edge one way or another.

And so ended my session with the beautiful Eva.

mmexport1512776788352_mh15127809913781.jpg

Conclusion:

Eva... she has a most gorgeous face, lusciously kissable lips, and the way her eyes widen as if in surprise at something gentle that I do for her.

She has a very sexy feminine body.

Just wow... when we went back downstairs after the session, Angela asked me how it was and I told her what I thought. She looks at me with her knowing smile and said "Darling, you have fallen in love with her!" ha.. I already did that in the first session those weeks ago!! "That's ok Darling" she continued "because Eva loves you too"

Eva is a beauty that enjoys the session, so much so that I extended the session. I will see her again. She made me feel extra special and what more could any punter want?

Thank you Shane and Angela for another great girl, thank you Eva for being so gentle and caring.

Punters, check out ANY of the girls at 244 and you will be pleasantly surprised!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Great review she is certainly a s sexy woman

Shop Owner
    Eva here today cum and let her put those luscious lips around you
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Shop Owner
    Suck on these lips
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I plan on a return visit tomorrow.. those luscious lips need "reassessment "...

You have made me laugh on a Sunday night
    Shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review A&L,

Let's hope Lala does not get to read it as she will be very jealous and you will be in big trouble.

Eva is one amazing girl. I have had three visits with her. Each one top notch.

I wonder why everyone wants to have their wicked way with Angela....naughty punters...me included..
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great review A&L,

Let's hope Lala does not get to read it as she will be very jealous and you will be in big trouble.

Eva is one amazing girl. I have had three visits with her. Each one top notch.

I wonder why everyone wants to have their wicked way with Angela....naughty punters...me included..

I want to have my wicked way with Maggie, the receptionist. She’s already seen me naked — in the shower.

Great review A&L. I love how you take your time to tell a story. Please write more ARs. This forum needs them badly.

You are all dreaming , tilting at windmills
    Shane
    PS Rock I think you are in Love with Eva

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    I want to have my wicked way with Maggie, the receptionist. She’s already seen me naked — in the shower.

Next MMFF's at Paddo:

Option 1: Shane, Angela, Speech, Maggie

Option 2: Eva, Shane, Angela, A&L
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post

Great review A&L. I love how you take your time to tell a story. Please write more ARs. This forum needs them badly.
    Thanks Speech.. high praise coming from you! All my AR's are now written in this style and I have quite a collection now.. the review always takes longer than the session!!

I have always hated a review thats 2 lines... ie "went to 244.. line up ok... went with eva.. nice face body and tits... great fuck... ".. seriously?? Tells us nothing.. /rant off...lol

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    You are all dreaming , tilting at windmills
    Shane
    PS Rock I think you are in Love with Eva
    Wow... there's a thought.. a Maggi Angela Shane and A&L MMFF session... and Eva for me as well.. priceless!!

Eva is here today if you can get her away from Rockbunny

Eva has lips like Mona Lisa

Completed my reassessment of Eva today ... I spent 1 hour of pure GFE bliss and kissed those lips seriously for the whole hour... After my raunchy PSE with Venus, I needed to return to my routine and sanity.

Fuck... Eva's lips and eyes get me every time and she steals a little piece of my heart with the way she widens her eyes as she comes up to receive a gentle caress on her lusciously delicious lips!!

I think I need to do another reassessment just to make sure that my reassessment was correct:

That Eva is One HOT Babe !!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Thanks Rock she has bedroom eyes

Eva the Paddington princess is here today

Eva lips to die for

Join Eva the goddess of love on Valentines day

so kissable an yummy too

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast