I saw Alana about 2 months ago, and sounds like she hasn't changed much.
My experience was about the same. Barely paid any attention to me upon entering the room or during shower. Her phone got more attention that I did. She actually had 3 x phones at the bedside (you read that right, THREE). One was playing music, and god knows why she needed the others.
She gave a pretty lack luster covered BJ, and actually had the most bored/uninterested look on her face during missionary. And acted very reluctantly when I asked if she could turn over for doggy. Once I popped and she wiped up, to my surprise she offered a massage to fill in the rest of the time. After the disappointing sex service, I figured why not. Now if only her FS skills were as good as her massage skills, because she has massage skills. This is the sort of massage you would want from the start to get you in the mood. She definitely has massage training, and having her boobs rub against your back while she's rubbing your shoulders was probably more of a turn on than anything that happened beforehand.

What shocked me the most was that she didn't even shower afterwards nor did she change the sheets that were on the bed. She just got fully dressed, straightened out the sheets and sent back to her phone. The shower/bath was open to the rest of the room, so I could see what she was doing (or not doing) the whole time. Which means there's a good chance that she didn't shower after the customer before me, so........

She is very good looking, with a pretty hot and curvy body, it's just a pity that she lacks all skills when it comes to the service and customer experience.
To her credit, her massage was top notch, but I didn't exactly go there for a massage now did I? And with the not showering afterwards, I definitely will not see her again or recommend her to anyone.