Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatswood private massage - nice young ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had 2 visits to Apple in the last 2 months and she is consistently good. Very easy to chat to also. I prefer later in the day which she's accommodated each time. Will try and see Emily next time!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went recently and saw Emily. Good looking WL and service is good but she's expensive for extras. She didn't say anything before we started and asked insistently after we finished for $150 for the DATY and FIV. She was into it and was quite wet but for that price I can't afford going back lol Maybe after COVID lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    I went recently and saw Emily. Good looking WL and service is good but she's expensive for extras. She didn't say anything before we started and asked insistently after we finished for $150 for the DATY and FIV. She was into it and was quite wet but for that price I can't afford going back lol Maybe after COVID lol
    Something just doesn't sound right about this....

was this your first visit ?

And no discussion about rate before getting/doing extras ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't understand why anyone would pay anything for Daty or FIV. Crazy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Because its not in the basic offer ... This is an ML service, not a brothel with FS. They are not WL by definition.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice, look like Emily is must try on this chatswood private services as well

Not sure why you are here tbh, do you punt? What was your previous username? Why did you feel the need to create a new account?

Banned
    Just go and try for yourself, as local said "something does not feel right about that post" regarding the daty etc...if you are genuine go try your self before passing comments..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Something just doesn't sound right about this....

was this your first visit ?

And no discussion about rate before getting/doing extras ?
    Not my first visit and I thought we were just going with the flow. As soon as I got in she jumped on me. I was pretty happy until she hit me up right at the end asking for money. I usually tip what I think is generously but was definitely shocked at how much she wanted for DATY and FIV. To avoid trouble, I didn't debate or argue with her. The unhappiness for all involved over $20 to $50 wouldn't be worth it.

Hope that clears it up.
    Last edited by PBoy; 13-12-2020 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Added local's post so he knew i was replying to him

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vader, because it's above standard service. I've had standard all the way to FS with MLS and some were happy to provide it and not charge while others want to charge. Ideally, it's negotiated up front if there is a charge. Being asked for it afterwards made me feel awkward and sadly I haven't been back since.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcnut View Post
    Nice, look like Emily is must try on this chatswood private services as well
    Pcnut, I can't fault her on her service and looks. And I don't mind spending extra but for that price, I'll try elsewhere. If you're okay with that price or plan to negotiate then I'm sure you'll have fun. She's a good ML for service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    warwick1, local, can you explain what you think doesn't sound right? Genuinely asking. If it's the short post on my part it's because I don't want to be identified if they are reading as I might go back one day. Just not now. I wouldn't usually explain but it feels like I'm being accused of something so I'm asking to clear it up.

warwick1, local, can you explain what you think doesn't sound right? Genuinely asking. If it's the short post on my part it's because I don't want to be identified if they are reading as I might go back one day. Just not now. I wouldn't usually explain but it feels like I'm being accused of something so I'm asking to clear it up.
    Probably a good reason you got charged $150 for all that jazz....because she didn't really want to do it with you perhaps, but you insisted. Nice that you paid though. There is a beautiful dichotomy in all this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Raybo, if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't have jumped on me in the first place and let things go the the way it did. Please don't try to project how you would behave onto others. I'm not going to "insist" if there is no vibe or if the girl says stop. Regarding paying, it's the right thing to do. Her body, her right. We're just renting.

Banned
    Raybo, if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't have jumped on me in the first place and let things go the the way it did. Please don't try to project how you would behave onto others. I'm not going to "insist" if there is no vibe or if the girl says stop. Regarding paying, it's the right thing to do. Her body, her right. We're just renting.
    Whatever the scenario she should have said something beforehand and as you say we are "just renting"...more honey more money........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys id recommend seeing the new girl Grace. She's got the body of Emily, the height of apple and she's 19. I saw her on Monday didn't really do the part one and got straight in playing around in part 2. Got lucky and saw her on Monday but apparently she's only working Saturdays now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Whatever the scenario she should have said something beforehand and as you say we are "just renting"...more honey more money........
    I agree with Warwick
    But I believe both of u have fault
    Even like u said she jumped on u, u should have stop n ask b4 hand.
    Imagine after u do it she charge 1k wat u do then
    What happen if she insist she do fs with you and ask for 2 to 3k
    U cant don't pay,.
    But on the other side she should have inform u her price list..
    So learn ur lesson
    Dont let ur lil bro do the thinking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Listened to your story a while Pboy, so decided to meet Emily to see how service is.

Been Bunny House quite many times because this place is clean on top, privacy, and early 20yrs girls make me satisfied.

Asked for the same services FIV&DATY, but she said no to me. Besides that, she told me about one of her bad experiences few week ago.

A super skinny Chinese guy who was very rude and violent to FIV. He asked for slides on her pussy from behind and in the front too. While she wasn't paying attention on, then he FIV without the permission. She said stop few times but he didn't and agreed to pay extras.

Finally, Only give her $85 instead of $100 as his promise because of his empty wallet at that time.

So, was that you PBoy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Emily was very nice , friendly and chatty girl. I was surprised how small she was, maybe just a kid size.
    During session, she didn't force me to do or even didn't ask me any extras service at all. Then when we finished, she even nicely served me a lovely cake.
    So story must come 2 sides.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendi View Post
    Listened to your story a while Pboy, so decided to meet Emily to see how service is.

Been Bunny House quite many times because this place is clean on top, privacy, and early 20yrs girls make me satisfied.

Asked for the same services FIV&DATY, but she said no to me. Besides that, she told me about one of her bad experiences few week ago.

A super skinny Chinese guy who was very rude and violent to FIV. He asked for slides on her pussy from behind and in the front too. While she wasn't paying attention on, then he FIV without the permission. She said stop few times but he didn't and agreed to pay extras.

Finally, Only give her $85 instead of $100 as his promise because of his empty wallet at that time.

So, was that you PBoy?
    Hendi, how can it be me when I said I paid $150? You either didn't read what I wrote properly or you're just saying it to cause trouble.

I feel sorry for the girls that have these types of things happen to them. They are there to do a job, not be abused.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast