Thread: Sugar E cup goddess, she is legendary cos she is that good. 傳奇 E cup 奶神,一定要試!

Banned

Sugar E cup goddess, she is legendary cos she is that good. 傳奇 E cup 奶神,一定要試!

Sugar E cup 奶神努魯按摩,胸推屁股推加陰推讓你醉仙欲死。出神入化的祼吹,定力少點一定hold不住。床上功夫更是厲 害,69 觀音坐蓮,狗仔都必讓你樂而忘返。這位奶神那麼出名真不是瞎蓋的。各位兄弟一定要試試,真是冠絶悉尼的服務 。

Read two extreme promising report about her and did some intel gathering with peers. Eventually find out who she is. My theory is if she is that popular and famous, she must be good, and I was not disappointed. In hindsight Sugar may not be the most attractive girl. Now I know that in advance cos I have my intel. For you brothers just bare this in mind and trust the reviews.

Most people see her for the Nuru massage experience. That is the signature of her services. Make sure you don't leave that out. That means you should at least take up the $150 Nuru massage option, now just that was sensational . Her Spanish is great with that E cup asset of hers. Once she move on to the Italian and pussy slide, you odd to be pretty good control not to blow your load. It's just as good as sex. I barely lasted ten minutes.

Her essential oil massage is just as good. It rivals any thai massage you get in Thai legit massage. She could be a bit rushy but that's just the way she did it. By no means she is slacking off. Towards the end of the essential oil massage, she started another signature of her services.....BBBJ. This girl can really suck to the end of the world. Perfect tongue and lips action, mix with sensational play with the tip of your "equipment".

In my opinion the sex was the most ordinary part of the session, by no mean it was bad. She is not shy of you have a play with her pussy, just like all girls, don't go over broad. Very good heap action on cow girl. The first blowing during Nuru massage help me lasted much longer than I usually would under such intense action. She is just a full on energy ball till the last second that I blow my load with me on top.

For me it's is $280 well spent. I have been to many establishment in Sydney and can't recall an experience close to this encounter with Sugar in Geisha club. You have to give credit to the shop having good hardware for Sugar to bring out the full potential of her services. A sukebe would make this a perfect experience. Sugar mention she has already talk to the owner to get a few in the shop.

So there you have it. Sugar is a mush try feature in Geisha Club. I challenge any brother to find services at such a comprehensive level at this price. Have fun my friends!!

Just wondering, this was actually a review by the OP brother right ?

Any how, E cup 奶神 is my cup of tea.............haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just wondering, this was actually a review by the OP brother right ?

Any how, E cup 奶神 is my cup of tea.............haha
    Haha, I know it looks very different, and yes it is a review. I had intel on Sugar before I go and when I was writing it last night, I just wrote what I was thinking rather than structuring it like a normal report. I think its ok lar!!

If any one don't think it looks like a review, feel free to treat it as "How to Fuck Sugar in Geisha Club for Dummies" LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very interesting way of doing a report. Good job mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Very interesting way of doing a report. Good job mate!!

May be he was a bit confused ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried her once, she is not really Japanese, she is Chinese that had working experience in Japan,

Also she is probably around 35 - 40 years old, but quite good looking and fit body.

Service was not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Tried her once, she is not really Japanese, she is Chinese that had working experience in Japan,

Also she is probably around 35 - 40 years old, but quite good looking and fit body.

Service was not bad.
    That age range is fine by me, still younger than Mimi and a little sister to me anyway ! And with years of experiences then of which younger girls just don't have !

And if you read the title again, it did say Legendary didn't he ? And I don't think any 20 year old can deserve or carry the legendary status !

Banned

Service was not bad.
    Really don't get why so much people are so anal about this so call Japanese. May be watch too much Japan AV? I speak Jap and we were using almost exclusively Japanese with in the session. Do you class Kelly Hu as Chinese or American? I rest my case.

Most important thing is as I wrote, I challenge any brother to suggest a WL that can provide this set of services at this price. There are things that were not mention in any of the reports. Those who tried Sugar and nice to her will know exactly what these services is.

...... again I rest my case!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    E cups ? Is she got natural ? cim ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnushyoga123 View Post
    Really don't get why so much people are so anal about this so call Japanese. May be watch too much Japan AV? I speak Jap and we were using almost exclusively Japanese with in the session. Do you class Kelly Hu as Chinese or American? I rest my case.

Most important thing is as I wrote, I challenge any brother to suggest a WL that can provide this set of services at this price. There are things that were not mention in any of the reports. Those who tried Sugar and nice to her will know exactly what these services is.

...... again I rest my case!!
    I don't mind her not being 100% Japaneses, but I think the shop is advertising her as 24 year old Japanese girl, which is not exactly true.

Her service is great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy123 View Post
    E cups ? Is she got natural ? cim ?
    I assume you are asking if her tits is natural E Cup, Yes it is.

As for extras, Sugar is very open minded but as usual, the are many factors involve. Just discuss with her when you are in the session. In reality, I don't think you will be disappointed even without CIM.

She is so popular that she was all booked out when I called. The reception said she usually works only Monday and Tuesday but she may be there today too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't mind her not being 100% Japaneses, but I think the shop is advertising her as 24 year old Japanese girl, which is not exactly true.

Her service is great.
    Brother gannicus, this kind of tactics are very typical. You should have seen the SMS I get from massage shop at Ashfield, XXX(18), XXX(18) XXX(18)..... and when you turn up, may be 1 or 2 around 25, the rest are MILFs. The way that Sugar was booked out every time she is on shift, I don't think anyone care there is a discrepancy on her age description.

At least at Geisha club you can walk away or pick someone else. At many outcall (or certain shop). You can't even see the girl you booked before you hand over the money.

Love to put my stamp of approval on Sugar"s E Cups ! But she only start work from 5pm made it impossible !!

Love to put my stamp of approval on Sugar"s E Cups ! But she only start work from 5pm made it impossible !!
    Sugar starts at Usually 2:30. Alunghor is welcome to make a booking and we will make sure you get the best out of the best

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Sugar starts at Usually 2:30. Alunghor is welcome to make a booking and we will make sure you get the best out of the best
    Thanks Geisha brother ,

Considering I had failed three times in my last three latest RnT punts to score a busty girl, Sugar looks like a sure win bet, I'll be there very soon ! A 2.30 start will make it possible , see ya !!

Cheers

Thanks Geisha brother ,

Considering I had failed three times in my last three latest RnT punts to score a busty girl, Sugar looks like a sure win bet, I'll be there very soon ! A 2.30 start will make it possible , see ya !!

Cheers
    Suggest you come on Monday. People that know you will be there to look after you. Have fun!!

Super E Cup nuru master Sugar working today. Get your booking in early to avoid disappointment.

悉尼傳奇E Cup 奶神sugar. 一流的服務,信心保證!不想錯過起得預約啊!