Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaxx, No Vaxx - COVID's stupid.. no you are !!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vaxx, No Vaxx - COVID's stupid.. no you are !!

you cant transmit covid whist wearing a condom..

There I've started it.. battle away and stop fucking up good threads with this shit

Happy punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post

There I've started it.. battle away and stop fucking up good threads with this shit

Happy punting
    No, that's true Einstein, but to get the full benefit it would be better to pull the condom over your head.......cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not going to comment on your radical view on condoms. Perhaps you can focus on your grammar first so people can understand you to begin with.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post

Happy punting
    Can't you see that is just a lie being spread by "Big Rubber", and they have inserted microchips in to all the condoms so the lizard overlords can sterlise us and electrocute our nads as they prepare to take over our governments amd the world??
    Educate yourself!

Literally shaking....

:-P

I can't even donate blood even when practicing safe sex.

At least the girls I see are or will be fully vaccinated.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    need a cone of silence lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    need a cone of silence lol
    https://youtu.be/g1eUIK9CihA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Can't you see that is just a lie being spread by "Big Rubber", and they have inserted microchips in to all the condoms so the lizard overlords can sterlise us and electrocute our nads as they prepare to take over our governments amd the world??
    Educate yourself!

Literally shaking....

wow I'm surprised to find an awake smart man in this forum. you got it man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like I have always said, if the goverment wants you..... they almost always find you so relax with your 5G and covid conspiracies..... the government didn't need a face mask and qr code scanning to find Osama bin laden 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

Plus Apple and Google already know everything we do.

We are all in databases.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Educate yourself!

Literally shaking....

Don't you see? Rubber is a kind of insulation, what else you need insulation for? Electric wires. What electric wires do? They transfer electricity. What does need electricity? Battery.
    Hello, are you awake yet??
    What runs on battery? Electronics. What do electronics have? Chips.
    Are your eyes open yet?
    What chip is used for? Tracking.
    Wake up people. Stop using condom. It is corporate plot to track your sperm. Why do you think FS shops get free condoms for?

P.S. this is a sarcastic fictional explanation. Which is why it lacks any coherence or logic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Don't you see? Rubber is a kind of insulation, what else you need insulation for? Electric wires. What electric wires do? They transfer electricity. What does need electricity? Battery.
    Hello, are you awake yet??
    What runs on battery? Electronics. What do electronics have? Chips.
    Are your eyes open yet?
    What chip is used for? Tracking.
    Wake up people. Stop using condom. It is corporate plot to track your sperm. Why do you think FS shops get free condoms for?

P.S. this is a sarcastic fictional explanation. Which is why it lacks any coherence or logic.
    Haha gold! (And such a shame we have to explain our sarcasm.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothings wrong with the grammar, perhaps the punctuation, capitalisations, the layout and the aesthetic structure ... but the actual grammar is tip top. However, the point was to try to limit the repetitive narrative on Every post on conflicting Covid opinions. It's tiresome and pointless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Antenna.jpg
    So now I have proof! got my second shot last week and it was really itchy for a couple of days, I kept scratching until this came out! its obviously the antenna for the micro chip they put in with the 1st shot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    Antenna.jpg
    So now I have proof! got my second shot last week and it was really itchy for a couple of days, I kept scratching until this came out! its obviously the antenna for the micro chip they put in with the 1st shot.
    Holy crap, so that's why my internet is dropping out at different intervals, maybe if I wrap my arm in tinfoil will help

Banned
    Looks like 90% of the population didn’t get the memo from Dom that masks are NOT required outdoors. Everyone is still walking around outside like a zombie with a mask looking sooo scared they’re gonna catch Covid. Saw one fuckwit yesterday going for a run with a mask. These politicians certainly did a great job in brainwashing everyone into compliance. I’m not wearing a mask outdoors and people are looking at me like I’m a crim hahaha.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    Antenna.jpg
    Looks more like a Schrader valve that keeps the air in your car tyres.

Could also be used by oldies with pump-up dicks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Government couldn't get even half the numbers needed for their Mygov Covid Safety App to work.
    Start coercing the masses, if it doesn't work tell them they can't go to the pub for a beer and if it still doesn't work take away their livelihood and ability to earn a living... then watch how we get to 90%+

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Looks like 90% of the population didn’t get the memo from Dom that masks are NOT required outdoors. Everyone is still walking around outside like a zombie with a mask looking sooo scared they’re gonna catch Covid. Saw one fuckwit yesterday going for a run with a mask. These politicians certainly did a great job in brainwashing everyone into compliance. I’m not wearing a mask outdoors and people are looking at me like I’m a crim hahaha.
    I think its just a habit that folks need to get over. For me at work I am still required to wear one indoors but when I walk outside to my car to grab tools etc I dont need it but it is easier to leave it on as will have to wear it when I go back inside

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't find it surprising that people still keep their masks on when going outside. It's no fun being sick with anything. You don't need a Govt mandate to compel you to protect yourself if you don't feel safe. I went to HK for hols about a year after SARS and even then there were heaps of people wearing masks. There wasn't any mandate to wear them.
    I just use common sense. If I find myself in a situation where it is crowded around me and I can't avoid close contact even when I'm outside, I'll put my mask on. Simple as that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast