Thread: Cheeky Laurence

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheeky Laurence

I've seen Laurence a few times now but did not get around to writing a report on her.

Laurence is a pretty girl; she was a 'brand' girl but now is priced as a 'mid' girl at $350/hr. She has a slim, S-curved body, B cups and a very sexy arse. An interesting thing is that one of her nipples does not pop out. Some might find this odd, but I don't mind. She has a very good command of English, too. So much so that she doesn't speak Mandarin to me anymore.

Suffice to say, this is one charming, cheeky and fun-loving girl. If she clicks with you, you will get carried away chatting. On the flip side, she will go haywire (and very wet but no squirting [yet]) in bed, too.

She talks dirty but it comes out as humorous rather than erotic most of the time. I suppose you'd call this more of a GFE rather than PSE. Case in point: I'd go down on her, she'd cum and then she'll quip a totally random comment about it in a sexual but playful way.

So it all ends up being a really fun session each time - she plays with you, she teases you, she yells out "fuck me!" over and over while being pounded, she begs for more and doesn't want you to leave. Believe me I would go on a whole day's romp if given the opportunity.

Of course, as with all things, YMMV. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    I've seen Laurence a few times now but did not get around to writing a report on her.

Laurence is a pretty girl; she was a 'brand' girl but now is priced as a 'mid' girl at $350/hr. She has a slim, S-curved body, B cups and a very sexy arse. An interesting thing is that one of her nipples does not pop out. Some might find this odd, but I don't mind. She has a very good command of English, too. So much so that she doesn't speak Mandarin to me anymore.

Suffice to say, this is one charming, cheeky and fun-loving girl. If she clicks with you, you will get carried away chatting. On the flip side, she will go haywire (and very wet but no squirting [yet]) in bed, too.

She talks dirty but it comes out as humorous rather than erotic most of the time. I suppose you'd call this more of a GFE rather than PSE. Case in point: I'd go down on her, she'd cum and then she'll quip a totally random comment about it in a sexual but playful way.

So it all ends up being a really fun session each time - she plays with you, she teases you, she yells out "fuck me!" over and over while being pounded, she begs for more and doesn't want you to leave. Believe me I would go on a whole day's romp if given the opportunity.

Of course, as with all things, YMMV. Highly recommended.
    Hehe ! Laurence is one of the girls I want to see again and again !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hehe ! Laurence is one of the girls I want to see again and again !
    Very pretty sexy juicy Laurence, totally addicted to her S body, you'd love hugging her from behind two hands wrap her tiny waist while the sticking arse rubs on your little brother, slim & curvey all in one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fggd View Post
    Very pretty sexy juicy Laurence, totally addicted to her S body, you'd love hugging her from behind two hands wrap her tiny waist while the sticking arse rubs on your little brother, slim & curvey all in one.
    how does the "Brand Girl" thing work, look or service? Laurence is one of the prettiest girl I've seen in moc face+body, she decided not be "brand" so not too busy?

Quote Originally Posted by fggd View Post
    Write a full report !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

MOC James
    welcome booking~

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome

MOCjack
    Booking welcome!!