Thread: VERA - The Princess

VERA - The Princess

Hi bros,

Thought I'd let you all know about Vera.

Sexy little girl, 19 yo, pussy tastes amazing, angelic face.

But when i say princess, i mean princess in the worst ways.

Before i booked her for a valentine's day present to myself, i checked with MoC about her feedback, i was told her services were "above average" and her attitude is "very good"

Yes attitude is nice.. But her service was shithouse. First of all, she goes "i think ur too big", checks me and then goes "no it looks ok."

Then, refused to give me bbbj (as advertised) as apparently she had cuts on her tongue. Worst cbj in my life. A little suction that's about it. Just way too timid and soft.

The sex wasn't the best either. Felt like she was in pain some of the time and that made me go soft. And kept kinda pushing me back with her hands.

Session finished with an HJ. Lol.

All up, a $410 punt. And what did i get? Certainly not my money's worth.

I had tried MoC once before with Jacob and her deepthroat was out of this world. But that punt my friends was thoroughly disgracefully disappointing.

Sure.. Vera is hot. But she was acting like a typical princess.

MoC, I'm sorry, but i expected better.

MrSeven

Three words - What a joke

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    Thanks for the AR, I recall that MOC did advertise her as good looking girl. If client looking for service orientated to give a miss. But still you took one for the team.

Banned
    Glad I didn't book her the other day.

Why is she even working if she had cuts on her tongue?

Punters,
    Vera is not everyone's cup of tea. Why do you think management do not have her in their index of review! She's only gonna learn when she reflects that she's a poor princess prostitute! IMHO $400 is cheap....imagine if she was your girlfriend???? Now you know what to stay away from!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Sounds worse than a $160/hr punt in a suburban brothel ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience with Vera is differ to OP's. It was 2 hours very enjoyable session. Lot's of cat bath and DKF. Whilst Vera made similar comment about size which she eventually fully accommodated for NN minutes . Feeling of tightness and wet response was great . Hope it really was the cut with her tongue adversely impacted services level.

Myoutcall?

If MOC could find it in them to compensate me I'd certainly be back for more business. But at this stage, no response on aus99 or after txting their complaints line.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    My experience with Vera is differ to OP's. It was 2 hours very enjoyable session. Lot's of cat bath and DKF. Whilst Vera made similar comment about size which she eventually fully accommodated for NN minutes . Feeling of tightness and wet response was great . Hope it really was the cut with her tongue adversely impacted services level.