[QUOTE=Frank Walker;2475703 I do wish more punters on here got smarter and saved money and travelled overseas annually for whoring expeditions, as opposed to paying domestic rates for a much more substandard service. If more people did that, it would force the domestic market to change as a result. The approach requires discipline because you're trading domestic frequency versus a stack over 1-2 months, but if you actually perform both operating models I bet you'll come out the other end saying the overseas method was far better.[/QUOTE]

The trouble is I would say a good 75% of punters on here are of the domestic variety. Telling wifey I am just popping over to Thailand for a short course in Buddhism is problematic.
To me, the domestic market will change when guys here grow some balls and walk more, demand better performance and as you said, get some discipline into their punting MO.

Yes punting OS is superior but realisticaly how many OS trips can you take per year even if this is an option. The tyranny of distance sometimes works for us but in our pursuits not.

I have often thought if I had free reign and wanted to punt purely OS how long could I go without needing a fix then I'm probably looking at 3, maybe 4 weeks, if I am lucky. So that equates to 12 trips per year.
(Although I do have some FIFO mates in Perth who work in the mines who spend 3 weeks working, 1 week in Bali and repeat) Plus its only 3 and a half hours there.
4FoW2