Thread: Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I use them all the time. They’re fantastic, feels almost like not wearing anything. Gotta make sure there’s enough lube though, they break easily. In terms of brand, I’ve switched back to Sagami from Okamoto. I find the Sagamis to be much more flexible than the Okas… those were so small and tight they actually constricted my cumming!

I sometimes go with 0.02 if I wasn’t sure it was going to be a good punt, much cheaper and still gives a good feeling.

I also saw some cheap ones you can get on Aliexpress “from Chinese factory”. You can give them a go if you want, but be mindful of the quality of the product!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I use them all the time. They’re fantastic, feels almost like not wearing anything. Gotta make sure there’s enough lube though, they break easily. In terms of brand, I’ve switched back to Sagami from Okamoto. I find the Sagamis to be much more flexible than the Okas… those were so small and tight they actually constricted my cumming!

I sometimes go with 0.02 if I wasn’t sure it was going to be a good punt, much cheaper and still gives a good feeling.

I also saw some cheap ones you can get on Aliexpress “from Chinese factory”. You can give them a go if you want, but be mindful of the quality of the product!
    i certainly wouldn't chance it. Always better to get it from a reputable place