Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Just in from seeing Cici now. What a great recommendation! Thanks!
    Just in from visit #2 with Cici at AAA. Fantastic service - really aims to please and *be* pleased too!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good to see everyone sharing and benefiting from all of our information and not hiding it! All the girls we visit are benefiting as they are making good money and being rewarded for their above average service! Keep up the good work lads!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm sure Cici has seen a recent bump in action too haha. I'm pretty sure I saw her at the hospital hill place as well the other day when I was visiting Nana..... Was a bit awkward as I was seeing her beforehand..... Hmmmmmmmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had similar experiences at AAA. Had been seeing the same ML for a few times and then switched to a newbie and former ML was at the counter when I arrived. A bit funny but okay...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who’s the newbie? I’m thinking about switching it up too. The girls get jealous though haha. I think mine gets the vibe so works a bit harder though. For example ask the other girl you see in the shop her name.

Saw Osama at midcity a couple of weeks ago. What she lacked in the looks department she made up for in enthusiasm.

I saw a CiCi at MidCity yesterday. Very eager to please, poor English though. I pointed to my mouth and then her pussy and she said , "I like", she laid back on the table and spread wide to reveal a trimmed bush. I went to work and after a while there was no complaining as I started to slide my thumb in her as I sucked her clit. She rewarded me with DFK, like teenagers we were. Her HJ technique is not great and when I pointed to her mouth and my cock she just said, "how much", all too much hassle in the heat of the moment so I said, "don't worry". She did get me off twice. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    I saw a CiCi at MidCity yesterday. Very eager to please, poor English though. I pointed to my mouth and then her pussy and she said , "I like", she laid back on the table and spread wide to reveal a trimmed bush. I went to work and after a while there was no complaining as I started to slide my thumb in her as I sucked her clit. She rewarded me with DFK, like teenagers we were. Her HJ technique is not great and when I pointed to her mouth and my cock she just said, "how much", all too much hassle in the heat of the moment so I said, "don't worry". She did get me off twice. Highly recommended.
    i have really got to work on reviewing skills. Sucks only having one hand to use.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey gents,

Another gong local checkin in, keen to dip a toe in for my first massage experience.

Just gotta hit that 50 posts, will feel like forever!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyjojo View Post
    Hey gents,

Another gong local checkin in, keen to dip a toe in for my first massage experience.

Just gotta hit that 50 posts, will feel like forever!
    Hi, and welcome, Joeyjojo.
    It won't take long to hit 50 at all! Share some intel (not too explicit) here, do an AR on a few masseuses, contribute to the discussions, post a few of your favourite video clips in the relevant threads, and you'll hit 50.

Junior Member(有D料到)

New to town

Hi guys. New in town and keen for a few tips for a massage with nice girl and a pleasant experience. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Porky
    I have good massage experiences at DJ Thai Massage Albion Park Rail book Sala you won't be dissapointed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Joey, Porky, good to see some new faces!! Get to that 50 post limit and there will be plenty more info and reviews to enjoy! Any questions feel free to post here or PM me! Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also, I wonder if the Cici from Mid City is the same as the one at AAA??

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bau Tong Thai Towradgi

Hi everyone. So I went to Bua Tong Thai Massage in Towradgi today. It was my first visit to any Thai place ever anywhere. I asked at the counter what services they offered and was shown a basic menu type document with a few choices for massage from traditional Thai to remedial and Thai oil massage. I said I like firm pressure massage and the lady recommended remedial. I picked the 1hr remedial for $80. I thought it was a little pricey but was keen to try. The girl was ok looking about 30yrs but hard to be sure. I was told to leave undies on. First she put towel on my back and legs and she crawled on me and used knees to give good pressure. Then she got down and removed towel and used oil and gave fairly good massage, paying particular attention to my butt, of which she had completely pulled my undies off from. I did not sense anything sensual about any part of the massage. She finished by pulling my legs around a bit and some more knees into my legs. She didn't do my arms though... Anyway, overall I felt I had a good hard massage to almost my whole body. Finished with a cup of water and quick chat at reception. Absolutely no suggestion of anything extra. Would like to try a more relaxing massage there next time.. But will look around to see what else is out north gong area.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Language barrier

After my first visit today to a Thai massage shop in Towradgi I wonder if anyone else has had a difficulty conversing with staff due to the language barrier? I mean how do I relay what I would like if I don't speak Thai, and how do I understand what they say to me? This could be a challenge.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by tkboiz View Post
    Roj I see what your doing, I need to do the same haha
    What's he doing?

Junior Member(有D料到)

50 posts about what?

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    PM me warrabong i will help
    I don't think I'll ever get 50 posts.. I don't get out enough to post about that much

Junior Member(有D料到)

Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    PM me wild bluesea i will give you a couple of places thar will look aftar you
    I'm never going to see 50 posts... Any ideas of good value in Wollongong would be much appreciated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Porky, send me a personal message mate, I'll help you out

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast