Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Attractive face, curvy figure, natural Ds, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : Called in the morning, spoke to Vicky and booked Hellan.

When I arrived Vicky and Mina were in reception and I chatted with Mina while Vicky went to get Hellan and then Hellan led me to the room.

It was the room at the far end of the corridor downstairs. Since I was last in that room they have turned the bed round, which is fine except that the mirrored tiles on the ceiling are now in the wrong position and when you’re lying on the bed you can only see your feet.

Hellan is reasonably attractive and was wearing a see-through short blue dress over a black bra and g-string.

As I stripped I asked where she was from and she said Chengdu so I showed her a couple of photos on my phone from when I’d visited her hometown – always a good ice-breaker.

I showered and Hellan stripped. She has a curvy figure (just a little bit cuddly) with natural D-cups and a trimmed bush.

On the bed Hellan lay beside me and licked a nipple while stroking my cock.

We then had some LFKing before she moved down to start sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, good hand-action and nice eye-contact. And from time to time she gave my balls and perineum a good licking.

After a while I suggested some 69 and Hellan moved round and was soon gently moaning.

Her moans gradually increased in volume and intensity until she stopped sucking me and sat upright while still stroking my cock.

She was then twitching and squirming around before cumming and wriggling away.

She sat beside me for a breather and then asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was too early so I asked her to suck me some more and she lay on her side with one knee in the air so I could finger-fuck her.

Her hand-action was very good and a couple of times, when she thought I was going to squirt, she removed my cock from her mouth so I guessed CIM wasn’t on the menu.

I asked her to get a condom and some lube was applied.

She asked whether I wanted to fuck her but I said “You fuck me” and she went to try to straddle me but soon said “Too big – you fuck me”.

I suggested some doggie was surprised when she agreed.

I stood at the side of the bed so I could get a view of her big boobies swinging beneath her via the mirrors at the head of the bed.

This was very good and Hellan was getting quite loud and urging me on as I went faster.

I also had my thumb fully up her arsehole for a while and was just about to ask whether she did anal but she asked me to remove it.

I could have finished like that but there was a bit of time left so I decided on some mish.

As I withdrew I looked down and saw there was a very large, very white and very creamy dollop of her pussy juice on the base of my shaft. I pointed it out to Hellan and then put a bit on my finger and licked it but when I offered some more to her she declined.

The mish was good as Hellan had her knees in the air and was quite loud again and it wasn’t long before I squirted.

After the tidy-up Hellan took a quick shower and knelt on the bed beside me.

Her English is very limited but, with some help from her translator app, I learned that she has been in Australia for one year and works at 142 on Fridays and Saturdays. I asked about the other days and she said she works at 5 Blacktown as Hellan on Mondays and Wednesdays and at 249 St Mary’s as Nacy(?) on Thursdays. (Shame I didn’t know that beforehand as those are both $100/hr shops!!!)

Time to leave and on the way out I saw Yoyo and the very good Christine.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She is Nancy at 249. Nice girl. Big tits. Pretty orgasmic as well and she has nice GFE orgasms each time I see her.

She also used to work at 58 Railway Lidcombe a few years ago as Helen.

I would call her a soft and gentle girl. Like fucking your long term girlfriend
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.