Here is a hypothetical. How would you respond?

You have been going to a legit massage place hoping to get more than just a massage. An attractive late 20s ML is making you dream of getting a lot more than just a massage. But she is not giving any hints and has been 100% straight. After you've seen her 4 or 5 times, you muster the courage to ask something like, "Can I ask you something? I do not mean to offend you or upset you, but I want to know if you have ever been tempted to provide a sensual massage to a guy like me. Of course, I would pay you extra."

She goes silent for 5 seconds then looks at you and replies, "I am not offended, and no I don't provide any extras. However, you have seen me a few times and you seem to be a nice guy. To be honest, I am currently struggling to save money to buy a new car because mine was written off a couple of months ago. I would consider an arrangement but it might not suit you. I am thinking if you can afford to pay $1,000 and then book me next time for a 90-minute or two-hour massage then it would work for me. No sex though. Only nude massage and a happy ending. You can also touch me any way you like but no penetration with fingers and no going down on me."

What would you do? You can see that she is not a "working girl" offering to do stuff to anyone. You feel she would be offended if you start to negotiate the amount down.

Would you never come back? Would you give it a shot at $1,000? Would you just stick with the legit massage and book again?