Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Auxxx has a way to earn membership by writing a certain number of reviews right? Basically if I just copy and post my ARs on there I'd earn a membership right?

That's actually quite good.

Still a better system than TnT which charges people for useless non-transferrable info.

So what's your point Sydboy? I've never bagged out ausxxx as I think that's also a useful forum for info and the system of monetisation vs return is quite reasonable.

Also puntersplanet is good too. Again they ain't charging users for useless info.

TnT on the other hand not so much.

I didn't use to have any issues with TnT before either. Never been to the site but I assumed it was free use. Now that I know it charges a subscription. All I can say is lol.

Banned
    TNT does not charge a subscription to join or to remain a member. You just have to put in a review every so often. You can access over 900-1,000 reviews a month without paying for anything. It’s on their front page.

PP does not charge you a subscription but you can pay one if you don’t want to write reviews and you just want to read.

AuXXX has pretty good content. And the one thing I will say for them, the culture is pretty straight up as well. Not as precious as you daffodils.

Try not to believe everything your mate riff says. Go find out for yourself if you can get your head out of the sand for long enough. Or out of his arse for that matter.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    TNT does not charge a subscription to join or to remain a member. You just have to put in a review every so often. You can access over 900-1,000 reviews a month without paying for anything. It’s on their front page.

PP does not charge you a subscription but you can pay one if you don’t want to write reviews and you just want to read.

AuXXX has pretty good content. And the one thing I will say for them, the culture is pretty straight up as well. Not as precious as you daffodils.

Try not to believe everything your mate riff says. Go find out for yourself if you can get your head out of the sand for long enough. Or out of his arse for that matter.
    Hmm ok so it's like ausxxx then? Just submit a review every now and then and it's free?

How does it pay for server costs etc. Like how is the site monetized if it's free from shop ads?

Can't really check it out. I'm not in the sugar babe scene so no reviews from me. Before this most recent back and forth on this thread I only click into this to just mark it as read. For my OCD.

Also the reason why I'm not on multiple punting forums. Punting is a hobby not a job. Even just copying and pasting ARs on multiple forums is too much work for me.

Banned
    I have no beef with you Meng and mate you are better off 100% being here. You are getting what you want. Just enjoy it.

I just don’t understand how defensive some people are about their site like its the fucking Premier League and their team is amazing even when they are bottom of the league table.

This fuckwit Riff thinks this site is his own personal domain like he owns it and every thread on it. When really he is a small fish in a very small pond of ARs.

I have no beef with you Meng and mate you are better off 100% being here. You are getting what you want. Just enjoy it.

I just don’t understand how defensive some people are about their site like its the fucking Premier League and their team is amazing even when they are bottom of the league table.

This fuckwit Riff thinks this site is his own personal domain like he owns it and every thread on it. When really he is a small fish in a very small pond of ARs.
    Hahaha if my dick is on your mind then my balls are on your chin. If my balls are on your chin, pubic hairs are up your nose.

If pubic hair is up your nose, this is how it goes.

I'm the guy that gets and your the dude that blows.

Actually, I don't have any pubic hair to be honest.

While you're on your keyboard, I'll be inside her.

Got any pictures dude?Screenshot_20221018-171737__01__01.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Like I said

Small fish small pond

Now I can add small dick. I used yours as a toothpick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Hahaha if my dick is on your mind then my balls are on your chin. If my balls are on your chin, pubic hairs are up your nose.

I do like your gal

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

She's got a nice bod.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I wouldn’t hold your breath Goldfish. Most of the reviewers seem to be moving across to AuXXX or other platforms.

Soon it will just be you and Riff and Aussie and Meng as the only people writing up reports here.

Actually that is pretty much the circle jerk anyway.
    I'm guessing you're the guy who created Auxxx review. Ex-forum member here, discovered you had the "knack" for this gig when you were here, left to create Auxxx review. Same writing style.

Old bros on this forum will remember how it happened.

Banned
    This thread is almost as good as Seinfeld. Actually not almost.I would never insult Seinfeld like that.

What's tomorrow's conspiracy theory? That I'm actually Brandon Wade looking for potential SugarDaddies for my site.

Meanwhile I'm intrigued about the AuXXX story. I'm just grabbing the popcorn and the mic is all yours sir!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I really hate how this thread has descended into uselessness recently. I am just getting into SBs and this would have been helpful if we could just get on with sharing intel and experiences. Anyway there is enough info here to go through and hopefully find something useful

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    The only intel you need to know:
    1. Don’t pay more than $500. Otherwise being ripped off.
    2. Most guys on there are dicks. If you’re respectful you will be rewarded in spades.
    3. Don’t forget rule number 1.
    Thank you so much mate. Good intel as I have no idea what others are paying. I have a dinner with a stunning girl tomorrow then on to desert and we both agreed that first date I pay for food but we are sussing each other out so no additional payment. I am loving this

Banned
    Hi Ditch the Boss

Smallwang’s advice is pretty good. He probably doesn’t mean to say it’s the only advice you should heed (I’m putting words into his mouth) but I agree with his sentiment.

How you go about your sugarbabe punting will depend very much on your age, demographic, persona, looks and the type of Sugarbabes you are chasing - they are all very different (unless you are one of the Neanderthals here that thinks all women are the same).

As the much respected founder of this thread, BennyB (shock horror for using his name) said to me once - focus on her and making sure she is having anazing time. Ultimately, how much charm and effort you put to the experience, will dictate what she is prepared to accept to sleep with you.

There is no floor to the price if you get it right.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    Hi Ditch the Boss

Smallwang’s advice is pretty good. He probably doesn’t mean to say it’s the only advice you should heed (I’m putting words into his mouth) but I agree with his sentiment.

How you go about your sugarbabe punting will depend very much on your age, demographic, persona, looks and the type of Sugarbabes you are chasing - they are all very different (unless you are one of the Neanderthals here that thinks all women are the same).

As the much respected founder of this thread, BennyB (shock horror for using his name) said to me once - focus on her and making sure she is having anazing time. Ultimately, how much charm and effort you put to the experience, will dictate what she is prepared to accept to sleep with you.

There is no floor to the price if you get it right.
    Thank you and so this thread is starting to return to its original purpose

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Thank you and so this thread is starting to return to its original purpose
    You are welcome. Good luck with your date.

I know I’m in danger of getting flamed but I’d say pay no more than $400 for at least 2-3 hours of sex.

I’m keen to swap info but not keen on posting girls profiles here. Open to dms or setting up a group on telegram or similar.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am having dinner tonight with a bikini model who asked for $300 for short dates and then it goes in multiples from there. How short are her short dates I don’t know yet. Happy to share more but not in public.

I also saw another girl last week, can’t find her profile because we took the conversation. To WhatsApp and the name is inconsistent but she asked for $300 and we were together for a couple of hours. It was worth it but I will not return to her

Happy to share more privately only

Banned
    It’s interesting - riff who seems your self appointed leader is encouraging everyone to share on the site. Says there is no issue with sharing profiles on here.

Yet no one wants to do that. I’m curious to why Aussieguy and Ditchtheboss? Only you can speak for yourselves.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s interesting - riff who seems your self appointed leader is encouraging everyone to share on the site. Says there is no issue with sharing profiles on here.

Yet no one wants to do that. I’m curious to why Aussieguy and Ditchtheboss? Only you can speak for yourselves.
    It is a good question mate, I thought about it myself. I can’t put my finger on it, it is not about keeping a hidden gem as none of these girls are hidden, we are all doing them. Is it about privacy, hers and mine? Not sure.

To me it is a gut thing, doesn’t feel right.

Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast