Thread: Looks matter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Something to think about is the girls' preference. Most of the K and C girls I've met tend to like slim, tall and leggy blokes. Guys who look good in fashionable clothes, not just suited and booted. They're probably influenced by the K, C or HK drama image of a good looking male idol. Some of these girls actually hate well-built muscly body types. More than one girl has said that the muscles make them look "like crabs".

The Thai and J girls are a different story. They dig beefcakes. I've even met a couple who love fat guys.
    I haven't noticed that actually. Interesting points. Most comments by Chinese and Korean and even Vietnamese WLs are about how smooth and white my skin is. I realised that's part of the beauty standard there which I guess is a benefit to me.

Less so with Japanese and thai girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I haven't noticed that actually. Interesting points. Most comments by Chinese and Korean and even Vietnamese WLs are about how smooth and white my skin is. I realised that's part of the beauty standard there which I guess is a benefit to me.

Less so with Japanese and thai girls.
    The Thai and PRC's I know (biblical sense) always tell me they want my WHITE skin. I always tell them fine, let's swap, because if I want to go out in the sun, it's sunscreen ON.

And, MY experience, they want a khun jai dee guy, a good heart goes a long way.