Thread: I take too long to finish.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenlai29 View Post
    Now I think about it, I do overthink about whether or not I'm going to be finishing inside her. I guess maybe it comes during intercourse that my mind says "hey mmm its alright but doesnt kinda feel good".

Though thank you for that advice, I do have a booking this evening. You know what, I'll think more about having a good time while I'm there.
    Could be a mental thing. I've had it before when after a particularly bad sex experience (not necessarily punting), it plays on my mind in my next sex sessions. I start to second guess myself if I can truly enjoy myself, whether I can get over the line, etc. Then that seed of doubt becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, it causes the sex to be bad simply because of the doubt.
    One way I found that can fix it is a "circuit breaker". Just abstain (including self-help) for an extended period of time. How long this is depends on how frequently you usually have sex. If you normally do it once a week, maybe take a month or 2 off sex. Just to give your head the time to forget the bad experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A few things. Do you masturbate alot? If so try and stop masturbating for maybe 1-2 days before punting your dick will be sensitive as fuck. The other thing to try is that when you're ready to cum pick a position where you can control the tempo of the pumps easily without getting tired.

Again most of us masturbate and are use to a certain tempo/stroke speed to get off so again being able to control the speed is great.

It's actually one of the reasons why CIM is so hard for me. The tempo of the bbbj usually don't match my preferred speed which is quicker.