Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use of " PREFIX "

Use of " PREFIX "

Attention all members,

There is a column called " Thread Display Option " on top of every section of the forum, that is for members to customize their browsing preference. Just click on " Prefix ", select the option, then click on " Show Threads ", then only threads of your choice will be displayed.

For example, in After Report Section, click on the shop name you want to read about, then only threads from that shop will be displayed.

In General Talk Section, click on " General Talk ", then no shop advertisements will be displayed.

Thank you for your attention !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a way to use prefix on a mobile site?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok,I got, thanks for infor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it possible to change the Yellow prefixes - they are damm hard to read on white/grey background. Maybe the Orange

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've only just using the prefix function and have found it useful, however, shops regurgitating old ARs is annoying......

Posted some ARs in the SYD subforum, however my Prefix options were odd. My list of options was severely reduced, with none of the shops that I used being available. I know there are prefixes for these shops, because I could see plenty of posts using them. For some reason I just don't have them listed. Not sure if this is a bug?

EDIT: Problem has been resolved when I moved from Baby Member to Junior Member. Weird.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've actually been having the same problem as Xorak. A lot of prefixes have disappeared for me but I just recently saw someone post an AR using said prefixes. Any one got any help or suggestions? I'm still only on 32 posts so moving to junior, for me is still a while away, and I dont wanna flood the forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    very helpfully, thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Prefix

Quote Originally Posted by Aus99 Moderator View Post
    Attention all members,

There is a column called " Thread Display Option " on top of every section of the forum, that is for members to customize their browsing preference. Just click on " Prefix ", select the option, then click on " Show Threads ", then only threads of your choice will be displayed.

For example, in After Report Section, click on the shop name you want to read about, then only threads from that shop will be displayed.

In General Talk Section, click on " General Talk ", then no shop advertisements will be displayed.

Is there a way to use prefix on mobile site?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieKennedy View Post
    Is there a way to use prefix on mobile site?
    any updates on this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Post

Attention all members,

Thanks for the information and i use Prefix

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Attention all members,

Thanks for the information

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great information! My lunch break just got more productive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info, very helpful!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Perfect, thanks for the info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Offer products

Hi admin - We are an online sex toy store based in Melbourne. I wanted some information if I can post the URL of our website for your users. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PleasureDen View Post
    Hi admin - We are an online sex toy store based in Melbourne. I wanted some information if I can post the URL of our website for your users. Thanks.
    Contact Admin on admin@aus99.com for advertising purpose.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How does this work

Attention all members,

Can you explain how this works? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast