Thread: Avoid Sophia

Senior Member(無間使者)

Avoid Sophia

Had a bad experience with yesterday at Massage at Central

Booked SXXhia as I had good experience in the past.

She walked into the room and started part 1 which was bad but no complains as this she is not a professional massager

I was pissed off and ended the massage 10 mins earlier. As I walking out she asked me for extras money. I said for what you didn't offer anything and I said just massage. She started to make drama and called Angela. She lied that she did body slide and did HJ. Angela said you need to pay if she is saying. I wouldn't blame Angella here as it was the girls fault.

She mentioned she is going back in 2 weeks. Maybe looking for easy money???

Angella did offer me a refund for my massage time as she knew I was a regular there. If it was not for Angela I would never visit the shop

Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    Had a bad experience with Sophia yesterday at Massage at Central

Booked Sophia as I had good experience in the past.

She walked into the room and started part 1 which was bad but no complains as this she is not a professional massager

Part2. asked what's on offer as she said flip over and then the drama started. No touching boobs as they are sore today and have piercing. Can't take off as on periods . I also noticed she might have cold and constantly coughing. I said fine just massage please.

I was pissed off and ended the massage 10 mins earlier. As I walking out she asked me for extras money. I said for what you didn't offer anything and I said just massage. She started to make drama and called Angela. She lied that she did body slide and did HJ. Angela said you need to pay if she is saying. I wouldn't blame Angella here as it was the girls fault.

Angella did offer me a refund for my massage time as she knew I was a regular there. If it was not for Angela I would never visit the shop
    Haha, so the girl lied about giving you a HJ ?

Seriously, that’s really bad form as where can she show the DNA proof of cuming if you didn’t ? ........... lol

I think you won’t see her in the roster again, knowing how Angela runs her shop, she won’t let her MLs get away with stuff like that !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you paid her for her lie or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    maybe you just got her on a bad day. I've had nothing but good experiences with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen her like 4-5 Times . It's always a 10/10 with her. Not sure WTF happened . Sorry Bud

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The reason I choose her was that I had good experiences in the past. Maybe a bad day for me....

Again the shop is very good and I personally feel Angela does a very good job in controlling quality. Maybe she is leaving and doesn't care

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The reason I choose her was that I had good experiences in the past. Maybe a bad day for me....

Again the shop is very good and I personally feel Angela does a very good job in controlling quality. Maybe she is leaving and doesn't care
    Sorry to hear about this, shit happened. Let’s move on. Angela will look after her shop reputation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fair Enough Bud Was taken aback , Must be one of those days . TBH Arianna & Sophia are def in my Top 5 . They like the Best in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Right. Angela is customer focused and that's why her shop is busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arianna is still in my top 10. Sophia is out 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing the story. If the manager is good I can accept the occasional problem, as long as this is not the accepted standard. This ML probably wasnt in the right mood. But shouldnt be taking people's money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a bad experience with Sophia yesterday at Massage at Central

Booked Sophia as I had good experience in the past.

Part2. asked what's on offer as she said flip over and then the drama started. No touching boobs as they are sore today and have piercing. Can't take off as on periods . I also noticed she might have cold and constantly coughing. I said fine just massage please.

---

Hi sydind , maybe you just got her in a bad day or something else? Sophia is great, for sure. Can be a 'small misunderstanding' between you and her ... I suppose you know what I mean ... can happen, 'sometimes' in the session ...

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear sydind and Gentlemen

Thank you for your feedback, and your support.
    It's important to me that the girls are in the right frame of mind and provide great service.
    In general when non-Asian girls have their period and I know about it I don't roster them on as this can affect their attitude.
    I received other feedback on Wednesday regarding Sophia and it was all positive with a few saying they had an amazing experience with her.
    I have had a chat with Sophia regarding sydind's comments and I have told her that it's important that she has the right attitude and does a good job.
    As many customers have found Sophia is a good girl and had a great time with her, I'm confident that this was a misunderstanding between sydind and Sophia and it won't happen again.

Kind Regards,
    Massage at Central
    Last edited by Massage at Central; 13-09-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes bro. I get it. It was a bad day. I'll move on 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Angela

Don't worry too much. You are still one of the best shops in my list and continue to be on the list

Thanks for working on the feedback and talking to Sophia. Appreciate it you working towards providing great girls with good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage at Central View Post
    Dear sydind and Gentlemen

Thank you for your feedback, and your support.
    It's important to me that the girls are in the right frame of mind and provide great service.
    I have had a chat with Sophia regarding sydind's comments and I have told her that it's important that she has the right attitude and does a good job.
    As many customers have found Sophia is a good girl and had a great time with her, I'm confident that this was a misunderstanding between sydind and Sophia and it won't happen again.
    Kind Regards,
    Massage at Central
    Well done. Customers are there not just so your staff can make money. To all massage places, please remember custoners are paying for pleasant and effective massage. Sometimes it feels that its only about the lady getting paid, and forgetting there is also a person paying money for a service

Thanks for caring

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Well done Angela. Good customer service.