Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The first ML who let you

Senior Member(無間使者)

The first ML who let you

Just bored and was texting my bro who we used to go ML together, we were all recalling MLs who does unique things for you.

Let me start with mine 8 years ago when I started ML, a Leila Tong lookalike chinese ML in a canterbury shop who BBBJ me and just let me CIM when I didnt ask for… I still remember I looked puzzled she said to me this is a more comfortable way is it?

she also worked in a Newtown shop which I have visited twice before shes no longer working in both shops nor could be found.

🥲

I did a session with Viet Anna at Ginza. She was giving me BBBJ and during the BJ I suddenly exploded and she ended up swallowing. I was puzzled but at the same time, it was on another level. LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah … my contribution is a WL I visited regularly pre Covid straddled me for a pussy slide and just let it (and I did too) slide in ever so slowly where it remained until it was time, I withdrew and finished.
    Chastised myself after the session and abstained for 2 weeks after to get tested. Cleared although I wondered at the incubation period). Have repeated the mistake several times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was one ML in photara Thai, who would take the top off during extra and let me play with her tits as much as I like. Once I had a one hour booking where I did nothing but sucking her tits. She gives me as much as hj I can handle (usually twice if I start to play from the very beginning) and lets me suck her tits whole time. Unfortunately, nothing else was on the table, not even cbj.
    I am not sure if it counts as unique, but no other ML from that shop would do these beside hj in last 10 min as extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never really had this experience, sadly.

I tend to be straight forward about what extras and what im asking.
    Cbj or bbbj, etc.
    I always ask or let them know if i want to do something.
    Maybe guide their head for a deeper bj, ask if i can cim.

Oh, on second thought. Maybe i got something, but not really big of a deal i reckon. Most mls in the shops werent up for kissing or fiv. But the girl just let me fiv, i was touching outside and looked at her then slowly put my finger in, she was okay with it. The kiss, was the same wl, she kissed me, i usually just try and put my lips close to their cheeks to see if theyre okay with kissing. And she just went ahead and kissed.

Other than that, pretty straight forward. I ask if i can and if its okay, and go on.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was with this ML for the first time. I handed her the tip right at the start of the session and she know I understood that I wanted her nude from the get go, some fun and HJ to finish.
    After a brief name sake massage, she let me LFK with some DFK as things heated up, suck her boobs, FIV and DATY.
    She then stood next to me and started to give me a HJ during which out of excitement I said “Oh Fuck….” And her response was “do you wanna fuck..??” She was so hot, I couldn’t say no and the rest is history.
    From then on, I have seen her very regularly and have had lots of fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ivies555 View Post
    I was with this ML for the first time. I handed her the tip right at the start of the session and she know I understood that I wanted her nude from the get go, some fun and HJ to finish.
    After a brief name sake massage, she let me LFK with some DFK as things heated up, suck her boobs, FIV and DATY.
    She then stood next to me and started to give me a HJ during which out of excitement I said “Oh Fuck….” And her response was “do you wanna fuck..??” She was so hot, I couldn’t say no and the rest is history.
    From then on, I have seen her very regularly and have had lots of fun.
    Mate this is hot and I love the surprise DFK !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    talk about dfk i had once being forced dfk with this ML which she was so aggressive, kept sticking her tongue in mine😞 good times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More opportunities to come after covid

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So here it is, the first Asiafever "ML who let me.." awards...

Who let me...
    1. DATY? - Cherry - Babylon - 2008.
    2. 69? - Cherry - Babylon - 2008
    3. Cum in mouth? - Cherry - Babylon - 2008 (these were all different sessions..)
    4. Cum on arse? - Annie- 28 Hope- 2018
    5. BBFS? - Annie - 28 Hope st- 2019
    6. Cum on body?- Vicky- 71 Archer Chatswood- 2009
    7. DFK while cumming on her pussy in cowgirl? - Annie - 28 Hope- 2018
    8. Cum in her panties while pussy sliding? (Hard to explain, she slipped me inside her panties while cowgirl and then the friction between her wet pussy on one side of my shaft and the soft panties on the other was extraordinary. I absolutely filled her panties and she laughed hard saying she would have to go to Westfield and get another pair.) - Miu Miu- 71 Archer Chatswood- 2009.

That's a start.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I lost count.........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was this super hot petite pocket rocket Thai girl at a Liverpool shop I went to. Back then I was so innocent in regards to massage shops, I didn't know about all these extras that happened in a massage shop. Lying there face down in my undies, she asked me to take em off as she was going to use oil. The way she massaged where she accidentally grazed her fingers on ya tackle berries, damn...by the time you flip over, you are hard as a rock... She asks $50 for a HJ. Now for a FS guy that's just like primary school stuff so I counter offer her a $100 to suck my pecker and for me to eat her pussy.... She was nervous at first but I managed to convince her over. First time for me to DATY and have my dick sucked BB in a massage shop. AND
    CIM. It just happened in the moment and I didn't pull out. She was on her knees on the floor and I was standing over her grabbing her head firmly in position. (Don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but sometimes you gotta take charge). From then on, it was $100 tip and straight down to business always. Her routine was to wipe your dick clean with a cloth dipped in warm water and Dettol. BBBJ to follow etc.. Had a good 7 or 8 sesh with her. Amanda...the one who introduced me to the Darkside of Massage Shops. Think... Nyomi Marcela, fellas. Yup....that exact exotic looks.
    Unfortunately I think the other girls at the shop got wind of what she was doing and so they got rid of her...Alas, all good things must come to an end...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey there Asiafever, whatever happened to Annie? Her BBFS was fucking awesome, I would walk over hot coals to fuck her again. Ahh the memories, thanks for reminding mate.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Hey there Asiafever, whatever happened to Annie? Her BBFS was fucking awesome, I would walk over hot coals to fuck her again. Ahh the memories, thanks for reminding mate.
    Dunno mate. I went back after a little break and she was gone. She was an absolute superstar. Monday's have never been the same since. Sweet girl. My all time #2 or 3.

Only reason I mentioned her is I am fairly sure she went back home, last time I saw her she was talking about maybe having to go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BBBJ from an ML who is very strict and clean. Built my relationship with her and she became more open with me. The first time she did it felt amazing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    BBBJ from an ML who is very strict and clean. Built my relationship with her and she became more open with me. The first time she did it felt amazing...
    Wow. Sadly I never got anything like this from my MLs ☹️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great post, Asiafever. Following your lead my first....

BBBJ - Jenny at BRC Dee Why.. c 2009
    DATY - Monica, beautiful busty thai girl at BRC Dee Why
    Threesome - Jenny and Monica at BRC Dee Why. 4some if you included the toy.
    Anal - Sakura, a petit Japanese girl who did privates in the CBD. I didn't know how she fitted it in.
    CIM & Rimming first combo - a Japanese private in Honolulu.
    BBFS - not saying, she's local and too precious to share 😄

The best place to combine all of them in a single session: Ginza Empire with the right girl (except 3some, maybe).

Ahh....the memories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Great post, Asiafever. Following your lead my first....

BBBJ - Jenny at BRC Dee Why.. c 2009
    DATY - Monica, beautiful busty thai girl at BRC Dee Why
    Threesome - Jenny and Monica at BRC Dee Why. 4some if you included the toy.
    Anal - Sakura, a petit Japanese girl who did privates in the CBD. I didn't know how she fitted it in.
    CIM & Rimming first combo - a Japanese private in Honolulu.
    BBFS - not saying, she's local and too precious to share

The best place to combine all of them in a single session: Ginza Empire with the right girl (except 3some, maybe).

Ahh....the memories.
    Ohh curious about the toy, care to share what toy, if the girls enjoyed it and some other details?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whilst I was doing Monica doggy style, Jenny whipped out the toy and had a lot fun putting on a show for me, before I returned to shagging her. Remember it like it was yesterday. Great girls, quality, saw them for years. I'd previously bought the toy, a big thick vibrator to keep at the shop and use with the girls. Also bought anal beads, but that's another story. Wonder where they are now...😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last year I did FS in the reception area of Thai Massage joint inner west. It was right before the first lockdown in 2020 and it was only me and the ML, no other customers all day so we had the whole shop to ourselves why not use lol?
    Around the same time I had 3 ML in the room for part 2 at another shop only $50 extra for each. A lot of magic happened in those days just before everything was shut in 2020, it was like a sexual fire sale.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast