Banned

Staying out of trouble

Tips to stay out of trouble and not get caught while mongering

1. Pay cash. Only dickheads pay with cards and leave an electronic trail
    2. Park you car a block away from the shop and leg the last 100m
    3. Use the rear entrance wherever possible
    4. Don’t tell anyone about your hobby, not even your mates
    5. Don’t write your mongering visits in your diary
    6. Don’t collect girls’ numbers and don’t think about texting them. They are just providing a service and are not your friends. You wouldn’t ask your doctor or the bank manager or the checkout chick for their numbers, so why get the number off a WL? So many mongers have been caught because their wives have seen the incriminating texts
    7. Don’t try to save the girls. They are not looking to be saved. Nothing good has ever come from a monger trying to rescue a girl from her situation
    8. Nothing is ever free. You pay now or you pay later
    9. Don’t fall in love with the girls. See point 7.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Wisest words I’ve read on here for a long time Fred! The ‘Mumsie Whirlpool Forum’ type posts would disappear if punters stuck to those golden rules! No’s 6 - 9 should be etched in one’s memory for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thou shalt be known as ‘The 9 Punt Commandments’.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

6. Don’t collect girls’ numbers and don’t think about texting them. They are just providing a service and are not your friends. You wouldn’t ask your doctor or the bank manager or the checkout chick for their numbers, so why get the number off a WL? So many mongers have been caught because their wives have seen the incriminating texts
    7. Don’t try to save the girls. They are not looking to be saved. Nothing good has ever come from a monger trying to rescue a girl from her situation
    Sage and comprehensive Fred.
    Excellent!

BTW, which ones have you broken??😊

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Words from a wise punter who has seen it all. Thanks for the advice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Sage and comprehensive Fred.
    Excellent!

BTW, which ones have you broken??😊
    I’ve been guilty of breaking Rule 6 before and had a near miss. I don’t do that anymore. I do have the phone numbers of a couple of RnTs for booking purposes. But 38 years of mongering and I’ve made it this far with no issues. Just gotta be super discrete and give away no clues

It’s worthwhile having a secret bank account to withdraw cash from, so your missus doesn’t see $300 being taken out each week. And then you need to hide the ATM card

Many married mongers stupidly take nude pictures of hookers they bang when they travel to Philippines or Thailand. That’s just a ticking time bomb.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    10. Discard any evidence asap.
    I'm single and doing laundry, usually I check the pockets before washing but I was lazy anyways while hanging up my pants I search the pockets and came across clump of tissues. Turns out it has my condom still tied and wrapped.
    It must have been in my pants awhile cause it was discoloured. I totally forgot about it then I remember it was ml that handed the condom back to me cause she didn't want the boss to know. Apparently the boss goes through the bins.
    Lucky I'm single but thought it was funny cause I can imagine what would happen if I had a gf/wife found out.
    Anyway discard all evidence!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best advice I have seen on this forum..... I have broken every one of these rules but no more!!!!! Thank you Fred Flintstone 🙏 😊

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Nothing wrong in keeping the numbers of my doctors and bank manager/service contacts. It's handy to have them as "friends".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    10. Discard any evidence asap.
    I'm single and doing laundry, usually I check the pockets before washing but I was lazy anyways while hanging up my pants I search the pockets and came across clump of tissues. Turns out it has my condom still tied and wrapped.
    It must have been in my pants awhile cause it was discoloured. I totally forgot about it then I remember it was ml that handed the condom back to me cause she didn't want the boss to know. Apparently the boss goes through the bins.
    Lucky I'm single but thought it was funny cause I can imagine what would happen if I had a gf/wife found out.
    Anyway discard all evidence!
    Someone on here previously said if you have to pay for parking, remember to dump the parking ticket if it’s in an area you don’t frequent for legit purposes.

Banned
    Your "partners" probably could not give a crap because they are probably fucking around as well......

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Common sense.
    1-5 mainly apply if you have a partner. But 6-9 apply to all punters.

Banned

Simply put it if you're afraid of the troubles stay entirely out of punting.

Many of us punt bravely and recklessly for so many years. That's the beauty of punting.

"If you don't want anyone to know don't do it" - Miyagi Sensei.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To elaborate on 1. & 2. a little bit.

Bring nothing but the cash & power your phone off as soon as you are let in anywhere on a punt.

Public transport is preferable for all punts with a cash purchased Opal. If you have to drive park minimum 5 minute walk away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sage advice. Broken most.

11. Don't punt close to home. Someone at some point will see you.
    12. Punt at random times. A pattern becomes suspicious.
    13. If you've broken rule 6 (we all have), don't let your phone connect in the car, especially if you get those little 'miss you' texts from time to time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be paranoid!! Never walk in with your ID or anything that has your name on it. Leave your cards in the car.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Sage advice. Broken most.

11. Don't punt close to home. Someone at some point will see you.
    12. Punt at random times. A pattern becomes suspicious.
    13. If you've broken rule 6 (we all have), don't let your phone connect in the car, especially if you get those little 'miss you' texts from time to time.
    14. Do not ejaculate as they can do DNA tests with your sperm.

Banned
    15. Do not read Sibon's posts..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is interesting I have know a few guys falling into this trap realistically most of the ML & WL are in this industries for a better life style or to pay off gambling debts quickly they are not force to but chose to be in this line of work, not like the old days where they either force by gangsters or need to help feed & support whole family, economically China Korea & Japan are not developing country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    15. Do not read Sibon's posts..........
    Lol U never fail to crack me up Warwick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast