Thread: E&B Verification???

Senior Member(無間使者)

E&B Verification???

Hey all,

Just curious here. Sometimes I think with the wrong head and find myself perusing E&B... sometimes even dumb enough to lose money and have a bad experience through it. I've noticed that even the 'verified' photos are often bait and switch.

What does verification actually involve? How does the website or its owners actually 'verify' a photo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Hey all,

Just curious here. Sometimes I think with the wrong head and find myself perusing E&B... sometimes even dumb enough to lose money and have a bad experience through it. I've noticed that even the 'verified' photos are often bait and switch.

What does verification actually involve? How does the website or its owners actually 'verify' a photo?
    All good questions. I’ve never really looked but maybe we can report the adverts if they are fake?

The advertiser needs to send a photo of their face to E&B admins I believe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've lobbed up to a couple of verified WL's and they haven't looked anything like their photos, I wouldn't put much faith in verified photos. Better to go by reviews...
    You can report the fake photo on the E&B website, don't think they do much with it though..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by legs11 View Post
    I've lobbed up to a couple of verified WL's and they haven't looked anything like their photos, I wouldn't put much faith in verified photos. Better to go by reviews...
    You can report the fake photo on the E&B website, don't think they do much with it though..
    Really? I've always found that with E&B, of their photos are verified, they are nearly always 100% legit. I steer clear of unverified ones always.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very good questions.. From experience even verified photos could be disappointing in reality..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think it's entirely dependant on the price range. Your $250 hour girls are 90% fake. If you search by suburb, the same girls ads show up in your area with the same photos and phone numbers as a search in a different suburb. I send messages telling them that I will walk if they're not the same girl in the photos and I get assurances that they are. I have walked multiple times after these BS assurances. I have also decided what the hell.

I have wondered if the girls that charge $300 per hour would be more likely to look like the images. Once you get to 5 or $600 per hour I think they are most commonly the same girl (albeit 10 years and 20 kilos ago at