Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Condom review

Banned
    Most WLs will do it themselves and not leave it to the customer to roll the condom onto his penis. In any event, I prefer the girl to do it for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do the WL's find out? These guys should be banned or something. Outrageous behaviour

Banned
    I prefer to put the condom on myself. Mostly because a surprising amount of wls, even very experienced ones don't roll it on leaving an air space in the cum receptacle in the end, but pull it down hard while stretching the rim right out.

I'm pretty sure there isn't meant to be any air in the cum receptacle at the end. The idea is to pinch the end to remove air and keep it pinched as you roll the condom down the shaft. That way the cum has somewhere to go. If there is air in the tip then when you cum its just going to push your cum down the condom and its a whole lot more messy to clean up. I do agree though that a lot of WLs get this wrong and either leave air in the tip or stretch it too far so that the tip is right against the head.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    I'm pretty sure there isn't meant to be any air in the cum receptacle at the end. The idea is to pinch the end to remove air and keep it pinched as you roll the condom down the shaft. That way the cum has somewhere to go. If there is air in the tip then when you cum its just going to push your cum down the condom and its a whole lot more messy to clean up. I do agree though that a lot of WLs get this wrong and either leave air in the tip or stretch it too far so that the tip is right against the head.
    Oh yeah I didn't really mean air, just space for the cum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Wow! High technology!

"The custom condoms, marketed under the brand name myONE Perfect Fit, come in lengths of 4.9 to 9.4 inches and circumferences of 3.5 to 5 inches. (Standard condoms are typically 6.7 to 8.3 inches long and 3.9 to 4.5 inches in circumference.)"

Damn, Harry did you say you have a 6" circumference?
    Mine is 5.5"
    I wish more company cater for larger size

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Mine is 5.5"
    I wish more company cater for larger size
    Maybe you should just go on a diet

Damn, Harry did you say you have a 6" circumference?
    Yeah I now use 64mm SAX supermax, they fit snug but not too tight like 60mm which was causing some issues for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Maybe you should just go on a diet
    Body fat is not related to penis girth at all.
    Otherwise, all man will try their best to gaining weight to increase the girth, no?

Banned
    when you guys wanna talking about yours dick size, need to upload your dick pic here
    or send me via snapchat

harrycd ✔️ the legend
    wachumba ✔️ I opened his dick pic @broadway shopping centre apple store, but can't beat harrycd)
    cleetorisvandam ✔️ decent dick, but he prefers talk about god father than dick.

someone sent me his dick pic, it was taken @his office. (he wants to leave him as an anonymous) i like brave guy.
    someone sentt me his dick pic, I said it's skinny dick. no offence, just being honest. if you have a micro nano heart (thin skin) , don't send me your dick pic..

Banned
    These dick picks, I've never seen one. This might be a naive question but do they send them as hard ons or on the slack?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    These dick picks, I've never seen one. This might be a naive question but do they send them as hard ons or on the slack?
    Come on you can tell the truth. We are all friends here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    when you guys wanna talking about yours dick size, need to upload your dick pic here
    or send me via snapchat

harrycd ✔️ the legend
    wachumba ✔️ I opened his dick pic @broadway shopping centre apple store, but can't beat harrycd)
    cleetorisvandam ✔️ decent dick, but he prefers talk about god father than dick.

someone sent me his dick pic, it was taken @his office. (he wants to leave him as an anonymous) i like brave guy.
    someone sentt me his dick pic, I said it's skinny dick. no offence, just being honest. if you have a micro nano heart (thin skin) , don't send me your dick pic..
    Lol random pulling your dick out at work. Unless you are in Hollywood i guess

Banned
    Except harrycd (i saw his @ my work, i put him in room 6 and politely asked pull his pants down, so he wasnt ready) everyone sent me boner pic not soft pic. But imagine harry has boner.... damn sick giant elephant...... (no sexual harassment intended)

Banned
    Except harrycd (i saw his @ my work, i put him in room 6 and politely asked pull his pants down, so he wasnt ready) everyone sent me boner pic not soft pic. But imagine harry has boner.... damn sick giant elephant...... (no sexual harassment intended)
    Harrycd - when you are full boner can your penis fit into a Pringles tub?

Banned
    What I meant is not that I've never seen a picture of a dick, or at least, pictures with a dick in them, but that there is a general category of pics that are sent called "dick pics." That category I've never seen, and so I'm wondering if they are all sent as hard ons. Maybe concentrating on the technical challenges of getting a good photo makes them go half mast, or fully slack. Or maybe some are sent slack anyway. As presumably they only get sent to girls I'm assuming no-one else here either has seen this particular category of photos entitled "dick pics." So only Christmas or maybe Babycat was qualified to answer.

Banned
    I'll send a soft one just to be different.

Should i tie a bow on it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Do they even make bows that small?
    Haha you looking for a challenge?

Im definitely no Harrycd but in saying that im not Asian either

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    What I meant is not that I've never seen a picture of a dick, or at least, pictures with a dick in them, but that there is a general category of pics that are sent called "dick pics." That category I've never seen, and so I'm wondering if they are all sent as hard ons. Maybe concentrating on the technical challenges of getting a good photo makes them go half mast, or fully slack. Or maybe some are sent slack anyway. As presumably they only get sent to girls I'm assuming no-one else here either has seen this particular category of photos entitled "dick pics." So only Christmas or maybe Babycat was qualified to answer.
    Yes, no need to mention they all were taken from the bottom part. Like from the root of the dick... worm’s eyes view
    Eg

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast