Thread: Tried 2 gals Celine and Candy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Tried 2 gals Celine and Candy

Hi all,
    I was very busy last 2 weeks and only manage to punt 5 times.

Went to 19a on Sunday morning at 5:52am, to my surprise massaman said two gals r all busy.
    Leave and go to Granville 10 marsh and other one around corner, they r both busy even at 6am...my god there r many horny punters. Anyway i only had one left so paid $160 for an hours. No review as it was horrible.
    Next day my tiny bro wasnt happy so i decided to try 42G. Car park full so i thought i needed to wait. Only 2 available. Chose Celine.
    * I am milf (when i say milf there r 40-55) lover since i discovered sex and lost virginity to 45 milf english lady... Another story.
    In term of looks Celine looks cute and nice but i wasnt too keen as i am into milf. But since it was only $200 i decided to try. (Diamond service)
    Good attitude and very exciting service. Body was tight and smooth, for once i realised why other guys crave younger girl. Her bbbj was excellent and wet and sex was available various position. After 25 mins i wouldn't cum so i apologies to her did it myself but i was able to CIM to her. But i felt weird to be with young gal.
    Candy was nice lady and punt was good and she has white smooth skin.
    She has good attitude and ok body. Felt sorry for her being with fatty.
    Now i punted with milf between Celine and candy...gotta admit she was the best.
    Her breast was soft and enery and experience level could not be compared with Celine and Candy. Celine and Candy seem mechanical but milf is spontaneous.

I noticed there is no review in Celine but she is worth a try. I haven't tried popular one so im cannot provide good opinion.

One bad thing about 42G is ciggie smell in the waiting area.. after i left my clothe smelt so bad...i personally hate that smell.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR. Also don’t put yourself down brother. Love your punting reviews.

Celine is on today!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42