Thread: The referendum, yes or no?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Isn't fun to have the looney left here in the shape of Mr Bubbles to muddy the waters and try to confuse everyone. He even uses his looney left mates in the legal fraternity to back him up. These are the same idiots who give "slap on the wrist sentences" to murderers and rapists, the same idiots who let criminals out on "good behaviour bonds" only for them to go straight out and offend again! I'd hate to be a cop, arrest an offender only to see him let off by a looney left magistrate and continue on his crime spree.
    Me thinks Mr Bubbles is Schloongs neighbour. It wouldn't surprise me if his next post is "some prick's pissed on my plants".

At least Mr JJBlows has put down his reasons eloquently and in terms that are easy to understand. Something the yes campaign still hasn't been able to do and won't do as they DON'T WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE VOTING FOR.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Isn't fun to have the looney left here in the shape of Mr Bubbles to muddy the waters and try to confuse everyone. He even uses his looney left mates in the legal fraternity to back him up. These are the same idiots who give "slap on the wrist sentences" to murderers and rapists, the same idiots who let criminals out on "good behaviour bonds" only for them to go straight out and offend again! I'd hate to be a cop, arrest an offender only to see him let off by a looney left magistrate and continue on his crime spree.
    Me thinks Mr Bubbles is Schloongs neighbour. It wouldn't surprise me if his next post is "some prick's pissed on my plants".

At least Mr JJBlows has put down his reasons eloquently and in terms that are easy to understand. Something the yes campaign still hasn't been able to do and won't do as they DON'T WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE VOTING FOR.
    Very eloquent argument mr cuminyou. Especially your nuanced opinions on "law and order". The Murdoch press gets a lot of clicks from confecting such outrage.
    Last edited by ReginaldBubbles; 30-09-2023 at 08:29 PM. Reason: typo