Mostly a spectator, now trying for a writer. English will all be what I can write with. I have been around, but like all other punters, most just needs to be there for sexual healing and entertainment. Others for the want of posting ARs to impart on their experience. And for whatever else of reason that can be conjured up with. So, please pardon me if my AR is a little boring, uninteresting or looks somewhat similar to others that one could call it plagiarism. I do notice the good ARs apparently need to be easy to read? In any case, I'll do my best on it. Also this AR may only be a short one on Kelly, since it was a standard session only.
5 Marrickville, please pardon me just this one time for doing such on my AR.

Where: Prefix tag says it.
When: At some point today.
Who: (Chinese) Kelly.
Which: Standard 45.

It was my first trip to this place, and most would certainly say it is good to broaden your horizons by checking out other places. Brothels, Agencies, Massage Parlours and Privates. Today, of all days, I decided to come here. Even though it was be a terrible punt to take if you've lost a bit of energy at work from early sunrise to dusk. Remembering what I had been seeing of the pictures from WeChat, Deer had caught my attention. Most notably that she is quite short. I admit I am not tall myself when I stand only at 168, but to have a girl that is shorter, or much shorter, than I makes for a good punt for me. And I also recognised her from elsewhere from some time ago that I had been searching for her to see her one more time.

But, being not a local around Marrickville or the surrounding areas and having traveled a distance, I though it best to get 2 sessions in for the entire week. Especially before heading off to Perisher Blue shortly. Had the lineup rolling into the waiting room and saw around 6 girls. Chose Kelly since she had quite the large eyes that was quite the look. At least wasn't that tall at all, though she had high heels on. Actually, I've been itching to see the popular koreans there, but weren't available when I was there. So, anyway. Kelly first.

Looks & Body
Long black hair. Nice appearance with big round eyes. Her photo doesn't really look that great since it had a mosaic on it, but she certainly looks better in person. Not very slim, not chubby. Has an A-cup set. Round butt and a love handle you can hold onto that is perfect for for any CG motions. I think she stands at about 163. Her wardrobe choice for this day was to sport a back nightwear that is see-through on the lower half.

Shower
Under 'standard', it was as simple as showering together to get ourselves cleaned up as expected to be. If I learned the Chinese language, I would have whipped up a conversation in between. But she knows zero English. So we took glances at each other with smiles.

In Bed, In Room
I have to admit, the bed in Room 1 is a little old. Pretty much 'sunken in' around the middle part. Even the room is slightly worn down. Though I could tell it must have been quite the sight of a European theme when it was brand new. Now, I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't bother to read an AR based on a 'Standard' session, but I did so only to see how it goes in this place. Kelly does catbath. A little slurpy. From one side of my chest to the other. She positions herself to my side to give me access to her pussy for a bit of fondling. She's slightly bushy, but her pussy is naked. Condom gets rolled on for some CBJ. Not as exciting as I presumed. Nor was it sensitive enough. Her blowing my shaft had a bit of teeth to it. So I was getting ready to stop her at the moment it would feel that she would somewhat graze the shaft. She's new, so that's understandable. Hopefully other gents would be kind enough to train her further on it.

CG starts, and it is quite a nice feel to it. Although she has a set of A-cups, her love-handle was great to hold on to while helping her to move about in rythm. Knowing that I had another session coming up, i certainly didn't want to expend far too much stamina. So it was best for me to take the control and go in missionary. Flipping her over, but at an angle that I could see myself on her from the wall mirror to my side, it was pounding, hugging and hearing her moans all the way until the moment it ends.

The End
The room was a bit hot, and I sweated quite a bit. With the heater off and no fan inside, or a way to cool the air in the room faster, the easiest was to douse myself in cold water in the shower. Not with Kelly, mind you. I was not ignorant enough to actually motion her to step in and join as well. Kelly is quite a nice girl. Inexperienced. But, a lovely girl.

And so this ends my .. short AR on Kelly. I'd join Deer's on it as well, but I anticipate that most would prefer a separate AR to make it easier to read through. And doing so would probably make it way too long to read from. Stay tuned, if you would please ...

(I didn't get the name of the receptionist, but he was friggin tall!)