Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Are the Indian girls at PSM asking over and above the standard Asian shop rates for NHJ as well?
    Depends on the girl...some do, some don't. Jessica wants $50 for NHJ then another $20 for touching and I think some of the other girls have followed her lead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see Molly the English girl is back on the roster at MAC

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I see Molly the English girl is back on the roster at MAC
    MAC have upped their roster photo game recently. Getting the girls to take selfies in the room is a good idea. Finally a good photo of Molly. Danny's doesn't do her fit little body justice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    MAC have upped their roster photo game recently. Getting the girls to take selfies in the room is a good idea. Finally a good photo of Molly. Danny's doesn't do her fit little body justice.
    Do they post their roster anywhere besides their wechat?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Viktoria from MAC hasn't been rostered in a while been looking out for her

Banned
    Care to share your experience pthong? I haven't tried Viktoria but I know that Julia, Danny and Silvia all give a very good service. Part 2 for me usually consist of them going on top and giving me pussy slides while I suck on their tits. Some light pussy play involved too but no FIV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's great! Hot, nicely shaped big tits- plenty of play/ tit sucking etc. I'm personally not a fan of pussy play so can't say if Viktoria would be willing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gosh I miss those big juicy melons of hers! Hope she gets back soon.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    MAC seems to have a new British lass Hanna. Anyone tried yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    MAC seems to have a new British lass Hanna. Anyone tried yet?
    And a Columbian called Marcella. Any one tried ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Viktoria is back under a new name Kate. Lord MAC has been posting some new hotties. I couldn’t go yesterday or today but if Marcella or Hannah is on tomorrow I’m going in!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might be a little bit off thread, but can someone please enlighten me about appropriate tipping for Caucasian MLs. I’ve been a regular with some of the fine ladies at MaC and have always tried to be hopefully on the generous side and not considered a cheapskate. I’d like to have them happy to see me back, if just for the tips!
    I’ve never asked for extra services, but have certainly had a great run in that department. I guess it’s oversimplifying, but what’s a reasonable tip for NHJ, DATY, BJ, FS etc? Same regardless of the length of the session?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    I’ve been a regular with some of the fine ladies at MaC
    I’ve never asked for extra services, but have certainly had a great run in that department.
    Unless you're putting the question to the forum on behalf of Angela I'm not quite sure why you're asking...? If you're a regular and the MLs have never told you then you know you're above the rate. And you've already said you are tipping generously so you're generally aware of the asking rate anyway. And it's not likely that you're suddenly going to reduce the amount you're tipping.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's exactly why I'm asking! Money is a bit tighter & I'd like to make it go a bit further without offending anybody's sensibilities. I know I'm above rates for Asian ML mentioned throughout here, but presume there's something of a premium expected for great caucasian ladies???!
    Really don't understand why you think I'd be asking for Angela?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meh. Sounds like a forum sounding board to me by a shop regular which means rate increases may be imminent at MAC. I wonder if this has anything to do with Marcella returning to the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What an amazing conspiracy theory you weave. The tips are discretionary and in no way connected to the shop charge, correct?
    I can 100% assure you that my query is genuine for the reasons given. If you choose not to help that’s your business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tip as much as you can afford or what your happy with. If it is not enough you will be told. Ask at the start, this is my wallet, are we ok. If she isn't happy she will give you what your paying. It not like your going to rob a bank to give her more. Right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure what all this tipping is. Pay the fee. Maybe the extras. But tipping? I’m out of touch. I just enjoy the service. This isntt TF the USA and even if it was I don’t tip for services agreed

Junior Member(有D料到)

Irish Gabby

Anyone know where Irish Gabby is at these days? Last time I checked she was at Newtown but lately haven't seen her on the roster..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    Anyone know where Irish Gabby is at these days? Last time I checked she was at Newtown but lately haven't seen her on the roster..
    I’m not sure, that’s something I noticed too. Maybe she’s taking a break? Because she was working almost every day before disappearing.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast