Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Retirement (from punting)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    basically it’s like a flesh wound to your urinary tube through too much vigorous sex.
    This brings with it the pleasures of pissing razor blades for about 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    WTF is penile trauma?

Good luck keeping away...
    This is addictive; worse than cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I love punting. I will retire when I die.
    haha
    or when the little bro stops working :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    basically it’s like a flesh wound to your urinary tube through too much vigorous sex.
    This brings with it the pleasures of pissing razor blades for about 7 days
    Sounds awful mate. Go easy next time fella!!

You literally fucked your penis up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    Sounds awful mate. Go easy next time fella!!

You literally fucked your penis up!
    I know I was trying to be Puntergod

Banned
    When they reconfigurated William St part of me died.
    I admit i never recovered i am eternally lost.

Banned
    I shouldn't really be so piognant . Nothing stimulant me anymore its like
    when u they ban feeding live feeding of animals to pets. Its like a chore.
    Or when u go to the zoo and lion is fed a bone. U look at its eyes it needs
    to hunt . Its trapped i know how it feels.

Banned
    That's why the most intense relationship are during turmoil like wars or when
    its a forbidden relationship. Being there done that and William St had sex where
    its not structured like the shops. Its real life experience after a long period of this
    type of life it becomes u. U can't separate life from fantasy. I miss the violence , the
    cops , drug dealers , trannies and even the junkies.
    So basically i'm am truly fucked .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspri View Post
    That's why the most intense relationship are during turmoil like wars or when
    its a forbidden relationship. Being there done that and William St had sex where
    its not structured like the shops. Its real life experience after a long period of this
    type of life it becomes u. U can't separate life from fantasy. I miss the violence , the
    cops , drug dealers , trannies and even the junkies.
    So basically i'm am truly fucked .
    What about the preggos? You gotta miss that to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    What about the preggos? You gotta miss that to
    I miss the camaraderie. U meet some troubled souls and u bond with them u can't get
    from the net or even going to a real brothel or real friends. Some of the back stories are
    really very sad so that's why i also stick up for marginalized. Its not like o i want to put
    my self through school or buy luxury hand bags. 99 % of people on this forum not be
    mean just wouldn't understand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So the retirement didn’t last that long. But to be honest, the frequency of visits declined. I wouldn’t have considered myself a frequent punter at the best of times, but now probably only make ~4 or so visits in a year.

New York is tough though... higher price points and the US stance has toughened so the aus99 version of the site that I was using was taken down in April. Imagine what you’d do is aus99 was no longer!

Given this, I can only go for my reliable shops and with the reference site no longer, I find myself looking to log in less and less. Therefore I think about punting less and less.

It’s a tough ask and everyone is different, but I hope you all can find that happy medium of how frequently you can go without impacting your happiness and financial security in the future.

Bull of Rage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That was a good post bull. Less punts but better quality ones sounds like good thinking. When you read the reviews here at first you want to punt many times a week. But my most memorable punts were when i found one good brothel and certain style of manager, and left each time with my mind blown. Later on I made the mistake of chasing cheap nasty punts where the experience leaves you feel shortchanged
    I am more selective now but the overall learning what was good and bad was a fun period

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    So the retirement didn’t last that long. But to be honest, the frequency of visits declined. I wouldn’t have considered myself a frequent punter at the best of times, but now probably only make ~4 or so visits in a year.
    Knew you couldn't stop. Four times a year is nothing though.... i'd be surprised if i didn't go 4 times in 10 days. Doctor says i need to do 30 mins of exercise I day so I try.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I havent been punting for a while and things have probably changed in the world

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is everyone doing? This shutdown certainly I think will shake up the industry as well as potentially result in some punters retiring for good (whether it is due to economic reasons... or just the time between the ability to visit).

For me, I think it needs to remain a hobby, well in your control and keep the enjoyment there. Writing from NYC where the impact is obviously more accelerated. I think it is going to change things a lot over here... but eventually things might trend back to normal.

Miss the Australian scene at times - Sydney is tremendous when I look back.

Stay safe and healthy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    How is everyone doing? This shutdown certainly I think will shake up the industry as well as potentially result in some punters retiring for good (whether it is due to economic reasons... or just the time between the ability to visit).

For me, I think it needs to remain a hobby, well in your control and keep the enjoyment there. Writing from NYC where the impact is obviously more accelerated. I think it is going to change things a lot over here... but eventually things might trend back to normal.

Miss the Australian scene at times - Sydney is tremendous when I look back.

Stay safe and healthy!
    Its definitely been tough, not being able to duck out and take care of aggrivation or being treated like a king for an hour when life's been kicking you in the jimmy. I do miss the asian massage parlour scene in colorado, especially the table shower experience..but nothing beats being here where you dont have to worry about ole LE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you look at it from the anthropological perspective, we are hardwired to propagate the species. This just serves to scratch that itch.

Don't resist it.

The wait is killing me though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    When you look at it from the anthropological perspective, we are hardwired to propagate the species. This just serves to scratch that itch.

Don't resist it.

The wait is killing me though.
    Hopefully not too long to wait if infected cases become less everyday. The PM suggested possible easing of restrictions after 4 weeks. Well, 4 weeks won't take long. We're already in mid April and it's amazing how time flies these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Yes but he said the 1.5m distance rule could last for up to a year. I can't see how massage shops
    and brothels can open until the rule is dropped
    I agree. There will be gradual lifting of restrictions to establishments which does not require proximity between people ie social distancing 1.5 m rule, then ease back to close contact business like massage parlour and brothels. I hope it happens sooner than expected. Can’t wait to bust a nut!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    They would be the last I think as they are both physical contact. Like Scomo said the 1.5m rule will most probably stay until there is a vaccine, and that won't be this year. If you don't have a partner or risk and outcall you will be wanking for a long time I think
    I hope you are wrong, I can’t wait 8 months!

Hoping for some risk minimising strategies for all businesses including massage.

Ramp up the mass testing and let’s get back to life and especially my punting life.

Anyway, with everything at the moment I cope by just thinking about the next 2 weeks only

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast