Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    tried Alexia and Ashley yesterday, coz too desperate due to lack of new girls...., should have waited for travel restriction to end and wait for rooter review of j-gals, more definite consistent great service and experience. Alexia is 2* for my experience in term of look, service, age... unfortunately she is more bitchy than slutty in term of service. Ashley i have been warned but as there is lack of option i still jump into it as i saw her to be hot at first glance...., yup she is no DFK type... slightly better experience , i gave her 2* border to 3* . She looks hot at glance but with most C gals there are detail missing, lack of X factor , not natural beauty. She told me times up promptly when bell first rang which is kind of mood buster. i think i will stick to Jin for C girls, she is consistently great service , is a pity C Star service has gone down from 4* to 2* to my experience, Star is one of the hottest body C gal , tall and perfect sexy body....I still remember the best moment when Star still provide good service, i did doubles (xuangfei) with Mocha... Star beautiful ass from behind while DFK-in Mocha non-stop... both moaning (non-fake).. that’s a memorable diamond moment!!

I should have saved my money spent on Alexia yesterday for Rebecca.... sigh...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was Alexia really that bad? Was thinking of trying her. Looking forward to a AR on her because someone else put 4 stars for her in this thread before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    tried Alexia and Ashley yesterday, coz too desperate due to lack of new girls...., should have waited for travel restriction to end and wait for rooter review of j-gals, more definite consistent great service and experience. Alexia is 2* for my experience in term of look, service, age... unfortunately she is more bitchy than slutty in term of service. Ashley i have been warned but as there is lack of option i still jump into it as i saw her to be hot at first glance...., yup she is no DFK type... slightly better experience , i gave her 2* border to 3* . She looks hot at glance but with most C gals there are detail missing, lack of X factor , not natural beauty. She told me times up promptly when bell first rang which is kind of mood buster. i think i will stick to Jin for C girls, she is consistently great service , is a pity C Star service has gone down from 4* to 2* to my experience, Star is one of the hottest body C gal , tall and perfect sexy body....I still remember the best moment when Star still provide good service, i did doubles (xuangfei) with Mocha... Star beautiful ass from behind while DFK-in Mocha non-stop... both moaning (non-fake).. that’s a memorable diamond moment!!

I should have saved my money spent on Alexia yesterday for Rebecca.... sigh...
    I agree with this assessment.
    I saw Alexia too yesterday.
    Her body is banging. Slim girl with nice boob (Not big but nice nonetheless) and they seem real too.
    Her looks was (I don't know how to put it gently) a little bit of a letdown; I think it's her nose; doesn't fit right with her face.
    Not sure if she has work done on her nose.
    Having said that, she is still decent when it comes to looks. 6/10 may be.

Now the service is where I would rate her 2/5 like negi.
    She wasn't enthusiastic at all which is ok as she might have had a long day.
    But she didn't even pretend or showed any effort.
    Turned her head in missionary even though I wasn't going for a kiss.
    BBBJ was nothing special. DFK was infrequent and short; rather disappointed because her DFK skills quite good.
    I just think she doesn't like it as much or may be she was under the weather. Who knows!

Cat Bath was really awesome though.

I think guys who speak Mandarin will have a better chemistry with her.
    That's why she is listed as "Asian Only" I guess.

PS: Thanks for the heads up on C Star. Was gonna see her after like a year or so. Not interested anymore if her service has gone down.
    That girl has one of the best asses in the business. Hard to get it out of your mind.