Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Vixens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will tell you what you should do. As a shop owner, first you will need to apologize on behalf of your staff for the poor experience that your customer had. Then you need to talk to your staff (all your staff) to make sure this will never happen again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_boo View Post
    I will tell you what you should do. As a shop owner, first you will need to apologize on behalf of your staff for the poor experience that your customer had. Then you need to talk to your staff (all your staff) to make sure this will never happen again
    Thanks for your advise and hope you always do so

Vixens271

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 20cm View Post
    Maybe Lamb has a very big cock.? I have had girls refuse me because of this.
    We got an interview at the same time match your guessing.
    Just 1 minute ago, I had a chat with Jenny, told her about your booking yesterday, she remember clearly and straight away explain detail what happened, we post here exactly her talking:
    " I gave him blow job and sex bum bum till 30 minutes! I felt my pussy hurt and burn, so I ask him can I give you a blow job together with my hand but he said no, he want to f the rest! Then I couldn't handle it! So I ask NAOMI help me out!"

Vixens271

Banned
    Thanks all for the supportive responses. I generally just suck it up but in the heat of it I didn't want to this time. It was handled worse then any other bad experience I've had. Those shops that have handled it well those few times I still continue to visit.

I'm not really sure how you're contextualising it Vixens but "No SWEARING if your fk was off!!!" seems to contradict your point around not swearing.

This could have been handled better at the time and I wouldn't have written you off as a shop. Saying I need to pay you more money to finish off my already paid for time is ridiculous. I won't be coming in for an apology. I've shared my experience in an effort to help others, be that you as a shop of others who want to see other peoples experiences at your shop.

I'm always mindful if the girl and if they're hurting at all at any stage I'll stop immediately. I'm not sure about the "sex bum bum", no anal went on.

I hadn't seen that receptionist before, may have been Thai as above? The smaller lady has anyways been very nice and welcoming, I've never had a single problem with her. This one was taller.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Sex bum bum!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    That's despicable.
    Daffy agrees!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU

Apparently they only have girls named 'Abby' working there:

http://vixens-271.com.au/services.php

Really just shows their concern with the level of customer service with the level of attention to the website, as well as their replies above.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    You dirty rats, Vixens. Typical shyster shop. I'll be staying away.
    Still again!
    Excuse your langue!

Vixens271

Banned
    Apparently they only have girls named 'Abby' working there: http://vixens-271.com.au/services.php Really just shows their concern with the level of customer service with the level of attention to the website, as well as their replies above.
    Hi Hung Lo
    The web site link you have a look wasn't Vixens271.

Vixens271

Banned
    Apparently they only have girls named 'Abby' working there: http://vixens-271.com.au/services.php Really just shows their concern with the level of customer service with the level of attention to the website, as well as their replies above.
    Vixens-271 was not Vixens271!

Vixens271

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Everybody please watch their language (even though this is a fucking forum).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The address on the link from Hung Lo,
    And the phone number are both yours.

So why would it be someone else's website ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently they only have girls named 'Abby' working there:

http://vixens-271.com.au/services.php

Really just shows their concern with the level of customer service with the level of attention to the website, as well as their replies above.
    Hahaha, so genuine those photos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    Hahaha, so genuine those photos.
    Vixens271.com.au
    Thank you

Vixens271

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vixens271 View Post
    Thanks for your advise and hope you always do so

Vixens271
    You told him to always do so on giving an advice, but I have not seen any of YOUR staff apologize once in this thread??

Whats the point of people giving you advice and keep doing so if you can't even do the easiest thing as business owner toward your customer??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    The address on the link from Hung Lo, And the phone number are both yours. So why would it be someone else's website ?
    Vixens271.com.au
    Not:
    Vixens-271.com.au

Vixens271

The attitude of Vixens-271 in his responses in this thread is the reason I will not be returning to this shop.

Such poor and immature responses to customer dissatisfaction. I'd never have any confidence that any issue I had would be dealt with rationally after this display.

Well said, Stooge. Plenty of other shops out there that don't treat their customers with such disdain.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooge View Post
    The attitude of Vixens-271 in his responses in this thread is the reason I will not be returning to this shop.

Such poor and immature responses to customer dissatisfaction. I'd never have any confidence that any issue I had would be dealt with rationally after this display.
    Exactly. After seeing their replies on this thread, they have not even apologize to the OP nor try to address the matter in an appropriate manner..
    Good and bad punt does happen, but its up to YOU shop owners whether the customer will feel that they being treated nicely or not that decide if they going to come back or not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for this AR.. Lucky i haven't try this shop.. Just wasting money..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast