Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Let’s just get on the Parramatta Road and head out West then ?
    Well 42G will be popular. See if Ginza girls move to 42G?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Well 42G will be popular. See if Ginza girls move to 42G?
    Interesting… The rules state you can only leave home for 4 reasons, one of which is for work IF YOU CAN’T WORK FROM HOME. So say a WL lives in the city and the shops there are all closed, does that mean she’s good to travel to 42G to work..?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    I think you’ve been living under a rock as most of the city shops were operating secretly throughout lockdown and what happened there? Absolutely nothing.
    I guess you are not updating your knowledge on this Covid virus so making this ignorant comment. This time we are dealing with the Delta Variant which at least 60% more contagious than the UK strain which in turn is much more contagious than the strain we had in March 2020. The Delta variant is more lethal too causing many deaths in India including young people.

Also we are talking about a one week closure of shop or lockdown instead of the over 3-month long lockdown and closure of shops in March 2020. Shops and girls might be difficult to survive such a long closure and need to operate secretly only to a restricted number of VIP customers who are willing to take the risk in private apartments. I guess shops and girls in the City can afford a week closure this time given that they have been operating openly in accordance with law since July 2020 for nearly one years.

Good luck to you as a VIP if the city shops and girls will still want your business operating for you during the pending one week lockdown starting midnight tonight.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The way i interpret this is you can go to work only if your job requires your physical presence which a ML/WL is required.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    The way i interpret this is you can go to work only if your job requires your physical presence which a ML/WL is required.
    Have they explicitly said brothels and massage parlours in those 4 LGAs must remain closed during this one week lockdown, or does that come under ‘common sense’?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Even if brothels stay open some girls will use this as a excuse to provide less service and charge the same rate.

Banned
    Read or listen Glady’s comments this morning “If you are in a business in those 4 LGA, unfortunately, unless you’re providing essential food and services - that is, takeaway food and services or grocery services of that nature - we don’t expect those businesses to remain open”. Also she specifically mentioned “That means Nightclubs and things of that nature won’t be open”

I guess it is beyond reasonable doubt that brothels and Rnt will not be offering essential services unless you can engage a lawyer good enough to argue successfully in Court that they are essential services. Please let me know his/her name if you have a lawyer capable to convince the Judge to interpret so.

The Health Orders to be released soon will make it clear I believe.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It doesn't come into effect until midnight, so rush down to your local shop NOW.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Have they explicitly said brothels and massage parlours in those 4 LGAs must remain closed during this one week lockdown, or does that come under ‘common sense’?
    They have stated what services CAN operate, so if a place doesn't come within an approved category, common sense will tell you the answer.

Trouble is common sense is no longer taught in educational establishments, so everybody will attempt to carry on regardless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So you think it would be smart for a brothel to open a cafe as a front for their QR code to defy public health orders? What planet are you from?
    It's not too hide people from being identified as close contacts, it's just so they can be identified with out being outed.
    Instead of checking in at XXX brothel you'd check in as DDD cafe. If there's a positive case then everyone from DDD Cafe can be contacted quickly.
    So its still serving the intention for the public health order.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Looks like city of Sydney is going in lockdown for a week. Alot of our favourite ML and WL will be home too.
    Not just CoS, but several surrounding LGAs.

If you LIVE in a lockdown area, you can't travel outside that area.

Banned
    From a cynics point of view it appears that massage shops and brothels are the safest place to be; not one has been listed as an exposure site. Perhaps they take a different approach?

The number of close and casual contacts must be getting up to many thousands now. Can it be that not one has punted in the last couple of weeks? Checking the member stats reveals 45,000 are members (allow half from Sydney). Given a population of 5,000,000 of which half would be ineligible that leaves 1 in 100 as potential punters.

Of course the alternative is that they don't check in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the shops outside of these areas like your 42G and alike ML places will be doing a roaring trade this weekend and next week. Simple market conditions... Hopefully everyone safe safe as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    It's not too hide people from being identified as close contacts, it's just so they can be identified with out being outed.
    Instead of checking in at XXX brothel you'd check in as DDD cafe. If there's a positive case then everyone from DDD Cafe can be contacted quickly.
    So its still serving the intention for the public health order.
    They are not allowed to out you. Give me strength...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I think the shops outside of these areas like your 42G and alike ML places will be doing a roaring trade this weekend and next week. Simple market conditions... Hopefully everyone safe safe as well.
    Good point. If gladesville becomes a hotspot this weekend we know why haha

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Please let me know his/her name if you have a lawyer capable to convince the Judge to interpret so..
    Lets get Cleaver Greene on the case, he is a punter too!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    It doesn't come into effect until midnight, so rush down to your local shop NOW.
    You're a champ! I swear when I first read the announcement it said 11:59am but you were right, it only takes effect at midnight tonight.
    Thanks to your tip, I managed to get one in with my fave girl. Fantastic punt, felt like "apocalyptic" sex!
    Thank you very much, kind sir!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    This is a very serious matter for the benefits of the Sex Industry to move forward during the Covid era. If an outbreak occurs in a brothel in the Sydney City areas which can be traced to a brother or girl not complying the above Health Order, both the girl, the brother and the shop will be heavily fined and maybe jailed. The contact tracer will definitely refer the case to the Police for investigation.

For the benefits of all brothers, girls and shops, I guess everybody should take it seriously and comply. Health and spreading a serious illness are not any human being will want. Just temporarily stopping an entertainment or business for a few days in order to move forward is no big deal
    We are in middle of pandemic. Punting is way down the list for most of us, only horny selfish idiots are going to take the risk of exacerbating an outbreak.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    If there's still unknown cases getting around, I doubt a few days would be enough, probably a week or so to make sure things are stable/reducing and not just making the rounds unknowingly.

Alternatively, to ensure contract tracing for brothels, would be expensive, but they'd need a front, a QR code front. When you check in, its actually a check in for say a cafe they could own in the near vicinity.
    That way as far as checking in/hot spots and listing your every whereabouts to NSW health is concerned, we were all just at a cafe..... coincidentally all for 1hr each.
    It won't be enough. Especially with the highly transmissable delta variant. When we look at successful cases in Asia, especially mainland China, all proven methods have to be used. That is mass testing, fast reliable contact tracing, border control, quarantine, masking, social distancing, and mass vaccination to reach herd immunity.

Localized lock downs and inefficient contact tracing and hoping that it won't spread further,is like simply a hail Mary hoping for the best kind of desperate move.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You're a champ! I swear when I first read the announcement it said 11:59am but you were right, it only takes effect at midnight tonight.
    Thanks to your tip, I managed to get one in with my fave girl. Fantastic punt, felt like "apocalyptic" sex!
    Thank you very much, kind sir!

I guess it was your anticipation that it is “apocalyptic sex” that made the punt so wonderful. Do another one before midnight tonight, it will be even more wonderful but don’t make it a real “apocalyptic sex” for you and the girl. 7 days’ lockdown without punting is so miserable for brothers living in the city areas, no wonder the city brothels are doing well even in Covid.

Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast