Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prettiest faces in Sydney

Banned

Prettiest faces in Sydney

I know we have done lists to death on these forums, but I haven't seen one purely for faces. Yes, everyone likes different looks, but I was wondering which girls you think have the nicest faces in Sydney.

No permanently retired girls.

Here's my list NOT in order:

1. Kiki - G42
    2. Carina - M5
    3. Nikki - Ginza
    4. Ashley - Ginza #She said she is coming back :P
    5. Alin - Ginza
    6. Lolli - Ginza
    7. Jin - Ginza/278
    8. Sophia - 278
    9. Channel - G42
    10. Karen - G42

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I know we have done lists to death on these forums, but I haven't seen one purely for faces. Yes, everyone likes different looks, but I was wondering which girls you think have the nicest faces in Sydney.

Here's my list in order:

1. Kiki - G42
    2. Carina - M5
    3. Nikki - Ginza
    4. Yoko - 278
    5. Ashley - Ginza #She said she is coming back :P
    6. Lolli - Ginza
    7. Sophia - 278
    8. Alin - Ginza
    9. Michele - G42
    10. Karen - G42

Wildcard: Didi - Ginza, I have never met this girl but all the videos of her makes me think she will make my list. One day I will book her.
    Special mention for Jin - Ginza for being the most photogenic person I have ever seen, she should be on my list I just don't know where to put her.
    Great list! I’ve never got the chance to try Kiki at 42 although all the ARs sounds like she’s amazing.

I’m terms of Michele from 42, are we talking about the tiny, cute and super tight Michele?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I’m terms of Michele from 42, are we talking about the tiny, cute and super tight Michele?
    Oops that was a typo, I meant Channel.

http://thenightshade.com.au/portfolio/channel/

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Prettiest face in Sydney is of course our beloved Premier Gladys Berejiklian
    A close second is of course our beloved Lord Mayor Clover Moore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

No permanently retired girls.

Here's my list NOT in order:

1. Kiki - G42
    2. Carina - M5
    3. Nikki - Ginza
    4. Yoko - 278
    5. Ashley - Ginza #She said she is coming back :P
    6. Lolli - Ginza
    7. Sophia - 278
    8. Alin - Ginza
    9. Channel - G42
    10. Karen - G42

Wildcard: Didi - Ginza, I have never met this girl but all the videos of her makes me think she will make my list. One day I will book her.
    Special mention for Jin - Ginza for being the most photogenic person I have ever seen, she should be on my list I just don't know where to put her.
    I haven't seen girls from G42. It is just too far out of my way.

But in my view, the prettiest girls currently working would be:

1) Ginza's Jin ( Classic beauty+personality. If I had met her outside, I would court her like crazy)
    2) Ginza's Lulu
    3) Ginza's Alin
    4) Ginza's Angel
    5) Ginza's Nana ( I knew her since the days she was Moss at 5 star. She was one of the two girls on this list who sent my heart racing )
    6) 278's Sophia
    7) Ginza's Star
    8) Ginza's Lolli (not only her face, her body is great too. She has big bum and her whole waistline is a little higher which makes her legs a little longer. Very Similar to G42 Mia's body)
    9) M5's Carina ( She has a very different face to all other girls but that's what makes her stand out. Her tattoos are tastefully done. Her bum is sublime )
    10) 278's Victoria ( Face is pretty similar to Jin but body is not as thin as her )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does any of the girls at MAC or Gabby at Pyrmont make the list?

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I haven't seen girls from G42. It is just too far out of my way.

But in my view, the prettiest girls currently working would be:

1) Ginza's Jin ( Classic beauty+personality. If I had met her outside, I would court her like crazy)
    2) Ginza's Lulu
    3) Ginza's Alin
    4) Ginza's Angel
    5) Ginza's Nana ( I knew her since the days she was Moss at 5 star. She was one of the two girls on this list who sent my heart racing )
    6) 278's Sophia
    7) Ginza's Star
    8) Ginza's Lolli (not only her face, her body is great too. She has big bum and her whole waistline is a little higher which makes her legs a little longer. Very Similar to G42 Mia's body)
    9) M5's Carina ( She has a very different face to all other girls but that's what makes her stand out. Her tattoos are tastefully done. Her bum is sublime )
    10) 278's Victoria ( Face is pretty similar to Jin but body is not as thin as her )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Who is the other girl?

Funny encounter with Nana, I booked her at Ginza and didn't realise I saw her like 7 months previously at a different shop. I was spooning her and realised this sex feels very familiar, I told her we've done this before and turns out she was Yulia at M5. I have only seen her once at M5. You know you've turned pro when your D can remember girls your brain can't lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    My choice is a really pretty girl at a massage parlour in Beverley Hills. I love staring into her beautiful face as I slow fuck her.

Luckily for $200 she also meets me in hotels and I am a kid in a candy shop having her beautiful face to myself.

As well as a beautiful face she has massive E cup naturals. LOL.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    No fun when you don't name the girl :P

Comon guys 1000 views and only Yug stepped up. There is no right or wrong answers in this since its personal preference. If you name a couple of gravel donkeys we are not going to point and laugh...too loudly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who is the other girl?

Funny encounter with Nana, I booked her at Ginza and didn't realise I saw her like 7 months previously at a different shop. I was spooning her and realised this sex feels very familiar, I told her we've done this before and turns out she was Yulia at M5. I have only seen her once at M5. You know you've turned pro when your D can remember girls your brain can't lol.
    The other girl is out of the industry now.
    She was a J girl at Ginza.

Yep, she was Yulia at M5. In fact, Nana, Sophia, Mocha (Was named Bella at M5 few months ago), and Fei are all close friends.
    I have seen some of Sophia's other friends in WeChat and they are all lookers.
    There must be something in the water of wherever she comes from or may be pretty girls tend to gravitate towards each other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mandy at 126a
    Ellen at 84a

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very pretty with E cup but agree to get bang in hotel with just $200? I had one Thai girl asked for $500 for 3 hours playing, not including sex yet. The girl now knows how much they can sell, especially she’s pretty and busty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    My choice is a really pretty girl at a massage parlour in Beverley Hills. I love staring into her beautiful face as I slow fuck her.

Luckily for $200 she also meets me in hotels and I am a kid in a candy shop having her beautiful face to myself.

As well as a beautiful face she has massive E cup naturals. LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Very pretty with E cup but agree to get bang in hotel with just $200? I had one Thai girl asked for $500 for 3 hours playing, not including sex yet. The girl now knows how much they can sell, especially she’s pretty and busty.
    3 hours playing what exactly if I might ask?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    Mandy at 126a
    Ellen at 84a
    Have you seen Christine, Selina or Tarah at 126a?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i second Mandy. she is one of the prettiest girl i ever met in a shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Have you seen Christine, Selina or Tarah at 126a?
    No i haven't, have been planning on seeing Carmen though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mai @ 533
    Coco @ 60 Chatswood
    Lola @ May Massage
    All to pretty to be in the game��

Pretty Face Ashley

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any Western girls in the list?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    3 hours playing what exactly if I might ask?
    that's what I thought, Chess???? ha I think the Thai girl was trying to milk you, and from cash

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast