Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to me? Love or not... PART 2 Update

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its all good bro.
    You had a good time for 8 months: fucking, eating, drinking, sucking, kissing, licking ... beautiful ...
    And now it's all over.
    Relax.
    She can go and see other people and you can go and see other people.
    You've still got your health, your money, and your sanity ... you may not see this right now but you are the King of the World ... Enjoy!
    In 2 years time you will be in a totally different space and mindset, and she will be a girl you fondly remember

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Its all good bro.
    You had a good time for 8 months: fucking, eating, drinking, sucking, kissing, licking ... beautiful ...
    And now it's all over.
    Relax.
    She can go and see other people and you can go and see other people.
    You've still got your health, your money, and your sanity ... you may not see this right now but you are the King of the World ... Enjoy!
    In 2 years time you will be in a totally different space and mindset, and she will be a girl you fondly remember
    Thank you. Yeah this makes a lot of sense. We had fun times, singing, massaging each other, sex, talking about future together etc. I was very serious but she wasn't. This was my mistake. Overall it was a good experience and a learning experience in regards to trust, lying, cheating and so on for me..

Senior Member(無間使者) jediknight4ever's Avatar
    I can probably relate as I've been in a shorter but much more turbulent relationship with an engaged woman (which I wasn't aware of until near the end). She was quite unstable too, but love is blind and all the red flags that you never realised before goes out the window so to speak. It was a mills&bons romance, she was pregnant with my baby but she didn't want it so she had an abortion. Me being anti-abortion didn't take it very well. Fair to say I was in shock and has depression & anxiety attacks, it got even worse when I found out the truth of her fiancée in France.

I had a dream about the birth of my son in the hospital maybe in an alternate reality of the Marvel Universe.

It's been 10 months since I last saw her and besides going to brothels I haven't being wanting to get intimate with anyone in my real life until recently where I met a girl who looks like a model but is a country girl at heart. Still getting to know her.

Life has its ups and downs but it does get better. Like Ronan Keating sings "Life is a rollercoaster just gotta ride it!". You should think of yourself lucky that you've dodged a bullet in such an unstable and crazy person.

If you're interested in my original article just copy and paste
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?68615-First-time-dating-a-single-mum

All the best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm, just wanted to ask, if per chance, this ML is a Japanese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Hmmm, just wanted to ask, if per chance, this ML is a Japanese?
    Yep. She is. If you want you can PM me your questions if they are more private related.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hamish I feel sorry for you, you sound like a nice guy, best not to fall for a ML/WL next time...

Hamish, store the nice scenes in your memory, delete the bullshit and look in a new direction. Not so easy. And keep the distance like already suggested ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    I can probably relate as I've been in a shorter but much more turbulent relationship with an engaged woman (which I wasn't aware of until near the end). She was quite unstable too, but love is blind and all the red flags that you never realised before goes out the window so to speak. It was a mills&bons romance, she was pregnant with my baby but she didn't want it so she had an abortion. Me being anti-abortion didn't take it very well. Fair to say I was in shock and has depression & anxiety attacks, it got even worse when I found out the truth of her fiancée in France.

I had a dream about the birth of my son in the hospital maybe in an alternate reality of the Marvel Universe.

It's been 10 months since I last saw her and besides going to brothels I haven't being wanting to get intimate with anyone in my real life until recently where I met a girl who looks like a model but is a country girl at heart. Still getting to know her.

Life has its ups and downs but it does get better. Like Ronan Keating sings "Life is a rollercoaster just gotta ride it!". You should think of yourself lucky that you've dodged a bullet in such an unstable and crazy person.

If you're interested in my original article just copy and paste
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...g-a-single-mum

All the best!
    Thank you. I read some of your story and it is very full on. I hope everything is okay with your life now. Lets look forward together.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Hamish I feel sorry for you, you sound like a nice guy, best not to fall for a ML/WL next time...
    Thank you. Yeah I'm not sure where the future will lead me but I think dating industry girls is very tough even with thick skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Highnoon View Post
    Hamish, store the nice scenes in your memory, delete the bullshit and look in a new direction. Not so easy. And keep the distance like already suggested ...
    Yeah there were many good memories which I enjoyed and won't forget. There was a lot more shit and lies which overcome the good. I'm already keeping my distance - I can't help her anymore, I deleted a lot of our stuff and contact numbers/information. Her current boyfriend force blocked me on everything on her phones so its very difficult for her to contact me. But i've decided I don't want to speak to her again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I be waiting for part 3 update in few months time ...u are too weak . Good luck Any way !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    Yeah..if this does happen it will be another challenge but I need to move on and tell myself I am happier without her. I need to be stronger.

Ahh yeah I read a bit but i guess it can help some people - not really my type of change management i want though. I didn't do anything wrong in our relationship - it was her. I dont need to change myself for someone as low as her. Thanks for the heads up.
    Buddy, your story is a strong reinforcement for us all. Easy to fall for these ML/WLs.
    Thankyou for sharing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is what she need while she was working, she is already becoming unable to commit to anything and anyone, otherwise she would have get hurt or maybe she was once a person like you but after what she been through with someone like you to chase her and have a relationship, and the other person might treat her shit, she become this to protect herself.

Anyway, enough with my nonsense, you live well brother. there is always someone out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Buddy, your story is a strong reinforcement for us all. Easy to fall for these ML/WLs.
    Thankyou for sharing.
    No problem. That's why I want to share my story. Also everyone's comments helps me move on and understand.

Quote Originally Posted by junisme View Post
    That is what she need while she was working, she is already becoming unable to commit to anything and anyone, otherwise she would have get hurt or maybe she was once a person like you but after what she been through with someone like you to chase her and have a relationship, and the other person might treat her shit, she become this to protect herself.

Anyway, enough with my nonsense, you live well brother. there is always someone out there.
    This does make alot of sense. With me she was happy, but she even said to me too much happiness to scary and she doesn't deserve it because of what she did to us (lie, cheat, use). She may have been innocent before but she has worked in this industry for 10 years. It has changed her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Thankyou for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by junisme View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    And I've decided to control my feelings but avoid relationship with customers as it's just a pain game. Nothing serious. Too much pain, lie and hopelessness.

All she said are just excuses to leave you but still make you have feelings for her and think she left you because she thinks for your benefit. No, she didn't feel guilty of it. Just excuse.
    I see. Just excuses. She always wanted to stay friends and kept saying you help me etc. Of course she was using me and using pretty words to cover up everything.

Ultimately, you were "trained" or "groomed". But, the good thing was that you've managed to escape it. Sure it hurts, just as PTSD gave me the shits from my last viet ex and the ex-fiance before her did, but time does male it somewhat better. I ended up fucking other girls regardless. Only problem was that it isn't easy to open up for real. It isn't easy to trust again. It isn't easy to remember your true face. You'd naturally be suspicious of the next girl you would start seeing. More than the girl you see you get suspicious of, you only end up being suspicious of yourself. Rememeber that to heart and mind, then you would remember to look from the bigger picture of everything between and around yourself and the girl you next see.

.... this is just simply one little tiny point of view, basically. Not one to take seriously at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Ultimately, you were "trained" or "groomed". But, the good thing was that you've managed to escape it. Sure it hurts, just as PTSD gave me the shits from my last viet ex and the ex-fiance before her did, but time does male it somewhat better. I ended up fucking other girls regardless. Only problem was that it isn't easy to open up for real. It isn't easy to trust again. It isn't easy to remember your true face. You'd naturally be suspicious of the next girl you would start seeing. More than the girl you see you get suspicious of, you only end up being suspicious of yourself. Rememeber that to heart and mind, then you would remember to look from the bigger picture of everything between and around yourself and the girl you next see.

.... this is just simply one little tiny point of view, basically. Not one to take seriously at all.
    Bro,your ex is a ML too? Sounds like you do go through a lot of pain as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    Bro,your ex is a ML too? Sounds like you do go through a lot of pain as well
    No, the reference was in regards to the potential similarity of suffering incurred.

Sorry, putting my words in layman's terms would make it even more confusing as to what I would be talking about.

But, yes, I refer to suffering.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post

Yeah I agree with your points. I do think I was groomed in a sense. I'm happy it's over now and even when I took her back I was thinking of breaking it off because I knew I could never trust her and she would never love me. I think I can't bring these negative feelings to my next relationship but it's very difficult now with the damage that's been done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is a great lesson but it's also a blessing because you got out of it. Do not keep contact. Consider her dead and don't do it again.

These kind of girls prey on insecure guys. I mean, good that you got some benefits, but it's not really worth getting burned over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everything was looking good for 6-7 months - we decided to live together so I started ... helping her with her visa paperwork etc..
    As soon as you get to this quote, its clear this was always about her getting a visa.
    In this scenario its impossible to know who else is involved in this womans life:
    boyfriend, husband, kids (in Australia or overseas) all could be involved on her side
    Thats the only red flag you need to mention to stop reading right there...

You have to realise that ML probably see 6-7 guys a day. There will be a few guys in her life already if she is attractive - she can pick and choose, including which guys she hangs on to that she can get help from

An attractive lady will always have a few guys in her life she is NOT attracted to, but she strings along because those guys bend over backwards to make her happy. They dont pick up the obvious clues that the woman is NOT interested in him

The advice here is right, move on and forget her. You have wasted enough time and money already

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was using me financially - Rent, food, eating out and also helping her with her student visa payments and paperwork and partnership visa. She was 100% using me

Now I look back and think I was very naive.
    Now you have reflected on it, you now can see exactly what happened

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast