Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Hidden Tranquility Bulimba

  1. #61
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-10-2025
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by massage-tragic View Post
    I recently met an ML for the first time. She asked if I wanted extras so I asked what was she offering? She said (among other things) a NHJ for $150! When I politely told her the standard price was $100, without hesitation she said 'ok 100'. So they will test you out and if you are silly enough to pay without questioning .....
    I accept I probably think too much that bartering at the start might dampen the mood so I usually just accept the prices. If I haven’t punted for a few weeks I figure I’ve saved a few $$$ so an extra 1P or so won’t break the bank.

  2. #62
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-12-2024
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Pimpernel View Post
    I accept I probably think too much that bartering at the start might dampen the mood so I usually just accept the prices. If I haven’t punted for a few weeks I figure I’ve saved a few $$$ so an extra 1P or so won’t break the bank.
    Maybe you are happy to pay above standard prices for your occasional punt but if too many guys do that without questioning the cost then it becomes the new norm and it costs every other punter.

    From my experience it is more common for them to ask about extras later during the massage rather than at the start. But I guess it depends on the ML.

  3. #63
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-12-2025
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Pimpernel View Post
    And as this is a thread for Hidden Tranquility, I visited again last week for an hour of Asian delight. Left very content, refreshed and freshly showered, confirming my previous positive reviews from this place.
    Who did you see there as I've only seen Kara on my one visit?

  4. #64
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    462
    Any updates on the girls at HT - especially Latinas? I've had great sessions with Colombian hottie Liya. Will post a review soon.

  5. #65
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    462
    Lovely Latina Liya - demure young Brazilian

    I see there's only been one review of Brazilian Liya (in Oct 2024, two years ago) when she first started, and her English wasn't the best, and she just started learning massage skills.

    I've visited her a few times recently, and her English has obviously improved, because it's fine, and she's easy to chat and joke with.


    Liya is cute, sexy and IMHO quite stunning. She's in her early 20s, very pretty face with a magic smile, beautiful Latina tanned body, firm perky natural boobs, and long silky straight black hair. L
    ove her cheeky smile and eye contact and Latina energy.

    She is demure, but very friendly and warms up fast if you are a gent and treat her nicely and with respect.

    Her massage skills are very good. She told me she has taken massage classes.

    Liya doesn't offer BJ, CBJ, or FS, but if you treat her well you never know what extras may be available.

    Standard rates - great value for a hot young Latina.

    Feel free to DM for further info.


    This is a photo of a hot young Latina. Close enough.



  6. #66
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-10-2025
    Posts
    70
    Thanks for the review.

    I’ve been to HT quite a few times to see another regular ML. I’ve seen Liya in passing a couple of times. I agree with your description that she is sexy, cute and stunning, and always quick with a lovely smile. Never had a session with her as she generally doesn’t work there on the days that I’m there.

    Might have to change my travel schedule to suit her HT rosters one day 😃.

  7. #67
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Pimpernel View Post
    Thanks for the review.

    I’ve been to HT quite a few times to see another regular ML. I’ve seen Liya in passing a couple of times. I agree with your description that she is sexy, cute and stunning, and always quick with a lovely smile. Never had a session with her as she generally doesn’t work there on the days that I’m there.

    Might have to change my travel schedule to suit her HT rosters one day .
    Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. But don't steal Liya from me. She really is sweet.

  8. #68
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    25-09-2025
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. But don't steal Liya from me. She really is sweet.
    Does Liya work under a different name at another shop

  9. #69
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    462
    Feel free to DM for further info. Cheers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •