Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: Unforgettable Aussie girl Roxanne

  1. #61
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    27-01-2026
    Posts
    65
    I saw Roxanne this week and she was great. Amazing BBBJ and I took advantage of the COF which was super hot. If you’re into white chicks I’d pull the trigger on her for sure.

  2. #62
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Malort View Post
    I saw Roxanne this week and she was great. Amazing BBBJ and I took advantage of the COF which was super hot. If you’re into white chicks I’d pull the trigger on her for sure.
    Thanks mate. No extras for COF?

  3. #63
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    21-05-2023
    Posts
    559
    she said hi to me in the line up today and even the male manager recommended her to me.

    to see her for 1 hour is pricey. but COF in included, so thats cool.. i added her to my list. I might check her out.

  4. #64
    Shop Owner Marrickvill_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-12-2013
    Location
    5 Gerald street, Marrickville
    Posts
    5,896
    Roxanne is on today~

    Message or WeChat us

    0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

    http://no5marrickville.com

  5. #65
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-09-2017
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    she said hi to me in the line up today and even the male manager recommended her to me.

    to see her for 1 hour is pricey. but COF in included, so thats cool.. i added her to my list. I might check her out.
    Same. She is on my radar too but a little pricey.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •