Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Recommendations for older women

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-07-2026
    Posts
    1

    Recommendations for older women

    Hey guys I’ve lurked for a while and have never paid for an escort before. I think I must be a sick fuck because I’m looking for the ages of 50 and over. When I say over I mean I don’t care if they’re 102. Fat and ugly I don’t care it’s what my little guy wants for some reason.

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-07-2026
    Posts
    5

    Misstrikiniki at Fairfield east

    Give her a call mate she is a mad time she n is 46

  3. #3
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    02-08-2017
    Posts
    500
    Go see Gina at Mature Darlings Harris Park. Eastern European woman in early 50s.Hot , sexy and classy. The sort of mature hot woman you wanted in your early 20s or late teens.

  4. #4
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    04-10-2022
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Bares View Post
    Hey guys I’ve lurked for a while and have never paid for an escort before. I think I must be a sick fuck because I’m looking for the ages of 50 and over. When I say over I mean I don’t care if they’re 102. Fat and ugly I don’t care it’s what my little guy wants for some reason.
    This sort of honesty amuses me for some reason, kudos.

    Older women you want eh?

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...pendent/S2021/

    Off you go.

    p.s she definitely isn't in her 30's.

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    07-08-2025
    Posts
    165
    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...nt/KatieAngel/ There is a review on these 2 from the last week or so
    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...rSpicyNaughty/
    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...t/BonnieMcKay/

    There are also a couple of shops around that specialize in older ladies - Mature Darlings

    I haven't tried any of them so no intel from me. Happy punting

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-06-2026
    Posts
    17
    Probably 50's not 40's, good service and a nice lady.

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...dent/MsBrooke/

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    17-08-2023
    Posts
    64
    Go see Holly at Mature Darlings she the oldest working in Australia! She will test out your stamina REALLY ���� ��

    She like she still in her 30s

  8. #8
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Eastern suburbs Sydney
    Posts
    5,363
    A year or so back, I chatted up a C lady on WeChat. From her profile she looked mid 50s. We met up for lunch, she tells me she is 70 and a widow of 10 years. She was nice company, and I thought she was just interested in occasional dating. But after our second outing, she asks when I was going to spend a night with her. Couldn't arrange that due to my circumstances, but she agreed to a daytime tryst.
    Got a local Day Use room. In the door and she starts to undress me; wants to have a shower first, where she pays a lot of soapy attention to my groin and arse areas. Onto the bed and the first thing she asks "do you want a HJ or BJ first?" The sex was quite good, but left me wondering if she had some past experience as a WL. Had a couple of repeat sessions, but then she just cut off contact.

    But the lesson is, don't dis older ladies.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •