



I'll miss Warwick, he was the epitome of the grumpy old man but he still came up with some interesting observations every now and then.
Like there are a few of you who seem to be on here 24/7, don't you guys have a life? And I mean a real life not one of sibon's imaginary lifes. With work during the week and the kids on the weekend I can only afford to check out what's going on here for less than an hour a day but some of you guys seem to be putting in hours of research on most every subject that comes up as well as quoting sources!
Anyway...afternoon tea finished back to work.
My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.





I work from home most days. Sitting in front of my computer I tend to reach for the phone and check aus99.


Warwick1 got banned? Anyway. Moving on.
I’ve been getting into Saika Kawakita. She’s quite beautiful in my eyes. Damn what I’d give to spend a few hours with a quality girl like her.
https://missav.com/en/ssis-595-uncensored-leak





You are not the only one here who has a real life.
I'm time poor running a small ecom photography business single-handedly.
What little time I have I post rubbishes and jokes and contradictions and self-degradation (much to Mr. Warwick1's delight) in this forum.
It's good for my soul and mental health.


RIP to Warwick1’s glasses frames.
What a hilarious thread, old mate having a nervous breakdown that he brought on himself.
Oh and to pick a pornstar, Lady Dee does it for me.
WARWICK LIVES! VIVA WARWICK!
Che Wazza.jpg





Shigeo Tokuda Lives! Viva Shigeo Tokuda!
BF91w8CCYAAfnqM.jpg

Don't really watch porn anymore since they deleted all unverified accounts from a lot of the major porn sites, that's what got me into punting - don't like the porn star look, prefer 'real women'.
For caucasian actresses, I go for eastern European babes. It's a taste that's been nurtured from watching all those Private videos back in the day. Plus they physically have most of the attributes I love, leggy, nice tight round arses and they usually do anal.
I don't usually go for American actresses, they tend to be over the top in terms of looks and performance.

Julia Ann and Phoenix Marie are still top picks if you're into mature performers with serious skills. I always end up rewatching scenes from Brazzers Porn Videos—they’ve got solid production and a bunch of stuff that hits the right spots without being over the top. If you’re after newer talent, check out Lena Paul too, she’s been pretty consistent lately.
Ai saiyama is all I’ve been watching recently
Arina Hashimoto is a solid pick, those JAV stars really know how to perform. If you're into that style, I recently found some great content on Hindi Chudai Video that also focuses on lean, petite performers with a similar vibe.
Lack of reading comprehension up in this bitch. Like the school sports Whatsapp, please let us know who is not coming this Saturday...cue everyone messaging I'll be there!!!, if you aren't interested in pornstars, you not commenting is your no answer.
I haven't got into any new ones, some of my faves, Jillian Jansen, Ava Adaams, Sandra Romain, Brooklyn Haze and many more!!


hotyogawife has the best body in all of porn. She is perfect. Also a fan of Emily Grey and Sumiko Smile.