Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Freya (227 NSM) now at 107 Chill on Thursday's (not Pink Lotus, Ryde)

  1. #21
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,288
    Double with Freya & Natalie (x Saigon Princess now Sakura Smithfield) - A definite highlight in my short punting life but gives you an idea of the potential offerings of Freya / Summer (of course YM&$MV)

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...=Freya+Natalie

  2. #22
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdaniels View Post
    jaquedm has covered Freya well but happy to AR her as well if people want but would support everything written about her. Lovely fun girl and keen to please. She gives one of the best catbaths in Sydney for those into that.
    Actually never tried her or any cat bath - a few great 'legit level+' massages but usually clothes off and straight into Pt 2 -> so thanks something new to try

  3. #23
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    01-03-2026
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Revised and approved by the lady herself (until next time)

    Names & shop - latest as of 30/9/26
    Freya - Skyden Massage (Monday)
    Freya - 227 NSM (Tuesday)
    Freya - Skyden Massage (Wednesday)
    Summer- 107 Chill (Thursday)
    Summer - LSM Croydon (Friday)
    Freya - 208 Oasis Massage Stanmore (Saturday)
    Thank you for your generosity.

    I'm sure everyone has his favorite girl. Most would want to keep quiet about it.

    Although you may sound like her agent we welcome such generous infomation.

    Just curous out of 10 what score you put her face?

  4. #24
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by maguro View Post
    Thank you for your generosity.

    I'm sure everyone has his favorite girl. Most would want to keep quiet about it.

    Although you may sound like her agent we welcome such generous infomation.

    Just curous out of 10 what score you put her face?
    lol
    Yes Freya's one of a couple of favourites as I've shared many great times with her. She's always been great fun and I thoroughly enjoy her company.
    She's been an 'ML friend' for 4 years (one of my first) who I'm happy to help out wherever I can (usually after consultation & also her ok) - shes well known by many so the horse bolted many years ago about keeping her quiet
    Freya / Summer as a whole person will always get a 11/10 from me - in the last 4 years of punting one thing I've learnt is that a beautiful face can quickly turn very unattractive and unappealing if the attitude and / or character is either shitty or arrogant.

  5. #25
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    669
    Thanks for the intel! I've been trying to find time to go see her, but work keeps interfering and I had no idea where she was on other days. Her body looks incredible in the photos.

  6. #26
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 11Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-02-2023
    Posts
    3,572
    Credit where credit is due: jaquedm1307 recommended Freya to me quite awhile back, and last year, finally got around to making a booking. Kicked myself for waiting so long. She's definitely a starter on my roster. Not being as young as master jaq, I'm always very happy with a 50/50 split (ALWAYS take the 60 minute option). She fills the time. She knows massage, starting with some stretching (on you - think rack, "I'll talk, I'll talk..."), followed by some LE arm twisting ("Any question you want answered..."). Things simply improve from there as you progress from health to entertainment. She has a very nice skill set and repertoire. She's one of those that being a repeat customer is nice; you appreciate not having to start from zero each time. Fun girl, and when she smiles and says "Happy to see you again", it's believable. Definitely VFM across the board.

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...=1#post3296660

    The repeat visits have only improved from the first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •